Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok i hate when influencers tease and say things like 'i have news' but 'i can't share it yet' and then subsequently give very obvious clues that practically give it away. srsly you think we're idiots? just tell us or don't.

Reactions: 7
ok i hate when influencers tease and say things like 'i have news' but 'i can't share it yet' and then subsequently give very obvious clues that practically give it away. srsly you think we're idiots? just tell us or don't.
In her defence she wasn’t teasing. I think it was more the fact that she seemed very excited but didn’t want to jinx it until it’s gone through I guess.
Which I totally get.

Actually loving her vlogs at the moment. She seems quite chilled and content. Which is always good to see.

I think maybe in comparison to Lizzy. Her vlogs are night and day. So makes a pleasant viewing as she’s out some effort.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here. Bb has broken up with dean and decided to buy a new place for her. But in vlogs she seems staying at her home they Renovated. I think its bit weird even when “you are on good terms”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here. Bb has broken up with dean and decided to buy a new place for her. But in vlogs she seems staying at her home they Renovated. I think its bit weird even when “you are on good terms”

Is this in the new video? Haven’t watched it yet.

She hasn’t split up with Dean. She’s back together with him.

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t split up with Dean. She’s back together with him.
Yea there were lots of “we” statements in that last video. They’re very much still together, also she was grinning from ear to ear about the move 😅 nothing like her previous escape to independence.

On the video, painstaking discussions about stools and lamps. The lamp is ok, I don’t like it on that stool though. And 😂 at them needing to warm up the place, no tit! Everything is white and grey!!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they’ll ever get married since they were at one point engaged..or if they’re even still engaged now!?

Reactions: 1
Does that really matter though? Genuine question
It doesn’t matter, I’m just intrigued. I’d love to see what a Brittany Bathgate wedding would be like. Not trying to make a statement, feminist or otherwise - just pure speculation.

Reactions: 12
I can’t help but laugh

Normal people “we are moving”

In true BB’s style “I can’t tell what is it yet, but all the homeware in this house will be moved to a new place, waffle waffle waffle…”

Also vinterior is such an expensive place to shop, you can often find the sellers on EBay because vinterior is known to charge a significant margin.

She 💯 haven’t gone through an interview process to get the gallery job, the panels will 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’ll travel as much with brands now that she’s gainfully employed. Can’t imagine the owner would be excited for her to go away for a week with a brand during the set up or take down of an exhibition or during some other event.

I wonder if she’ll travel as much with brands now that she’s gainfully employed. Can’t imagine the owner would be excited for her to go away for a week with a brand during the set up or take down of an exhibition or during some other event.
Hahah what is going to happen to her moral high ground if she goes on yet another influencer brand trip. I can’t wait to hear her 10min long justifications

• Haha
Hahah what is going to happen to her moral high ground if she goes on yet another influencer brand trip. I can’t wait to hear her 10min long justifications
Not quite a brand trip but a lunch. Didn’t take her long did it? 😂 Funny how she never wears Missoma outside her sponsored content. Talk about ‘icky.’

4DC970E2-024B-48FA-B4DA-E43C5E98F3BF.png

2B77C471-F3D7-417A-A497-2BDC3541568F.png

• Haha
In her defence she wasn’t teasing. I think it was more the fact that she seemed very excited but didn’t want to jinx it until it’s gone through I guess.
Which I totally get.
I do... for people who arent' influencers and then go on to accuse their viewers of being nosey when they tease little tid bits of details. Either tell us what's going on or don't. I hate when influencers say "somethinge xciting is happening but I can't tell you yet." It's for engagement, to get people commenting and coming back to videos. It's completely contrived. except BB then has a go at people for being nosey, which is inccredible irritating as a viewer.

Actually loving her vlogs at the moment. She seems quite chilled and content. Which is always good to see.

I think maybe in comparison to Lizzy. Her vlogs are night and day. So makes a pleasant viewing as she’s out some effort.
the only reason BB seems intersting is because other influencers, like lizzy, are so bleeping boring.

Reactions: 8
She and Dean just took some time appart, in different houses; she didnt bought a house for this, she rented a flat for one year

Her latest vid was pretty pleasant.

My only question is, do influencers who supposedly read a lot - Lizzy, BB, et al - not have library cards?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10