Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s wearing a ghillie suit. I have a feeling this looks really bad in person. She’s too slight for all that fabric, and the the pant legs are dragging on the ground. Also, is the middle puckering and that’s why it looks like you can see her belly button?

Reactions: 4
Jumpsuit is hideous. Far too much fabric for her, it looks like she's playing dress up. This isn't much better either.
When she gets it right (loose fitting jeans/trousers with a tighter top and a belt to accentuate her waist) she gets it very right, but these shapeless dresses and jumpsuits look terrible.

Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 02.48.51.png

Reactions: 6
Jumpsuit is hideous. Far too much fabric for her, it looks like she's playing dress up. This isn't much better either.
When she gets it right (loose fitting jeans/trousers with a tighter top and a belt to accentuate her waist) she gets it very right, but these shapeless dresses and jumpsuits look terrible.

View attachment 1481409
This is better. More structured. Still a lot of frantic for such a small frame, but with the hair up and the minimal amulet, it works.

Reactions: 2
I guess it's personal taste. I just don't think it does anything for her!

Reactions: 7
The way she wears these clothes in summer makes me uneasy. They are made of heavy fabrics suited for autumn/winter weather. That west with bare arms in 30*C makes her look try hard who can’t afford weather appropriate clothes.

Edit: just to note I understand that UK doesn’t usually have extreme heat, but the last few years are getting hotter and she’s lived in Australia. She has the means to purchase good quality summer clothes.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The way she wears these clothes in summer makes me uneasy. They are made of heavy fabrics suited for autumn/winter weather. That west with bare arms in 30*C makes her look try hard who can’t afford weather appropriate clothes.

Edit: just to note I understand that UK doesn’t usually have extreme heat, but the last few years are getting hotter and she’s lived in Australia. She has the means to purchase good quality summer clothes.
*Vest* not west… not sure how that happened

Reactions: 1
Hmmm interesting development, no idea. However the suit outfit above appears to be completely sponsored and for the fashion show she attended.
Has she marked it gifted? I though it was just common courtesy to wear something from the designer when attending a show. Perhaps this was the one thing BB had from them, hence not weather appropriate.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220813-225544.png

This *was* delicious, she says, with a half full plate that was probably only 5 pieces of pasta anyway.

Oh, duck off.

• Haha
Britters is considering joining TikTok. A five (agonising) minute ramble at the start of the latest video on whether she should or whether she shouldn't. This should be interesting ... I can't think of a platform less suited to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Britters is considering joining TikTok. A five (agonising) minute ramble at the start of the latest video on whether she should or whether she shouldn't. This should be interesting ... I can't think of a platform less suited to her.
she has the vibes of someone who makes 10 tiktoks, each 3-minutes-long, to convey they lost one of their socks 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lucy talking about her home Reno again

I think that house looks beautiful, but I'm sick of rich influencers buying-up a bunch of properties that were probably quite attainable price-wise for the average person, and doing them up until they're probably too expensive for most people to afford.

"Also working on another property in Deal" oh so that's two houses you're taking up space in when the UK is suffering a major housing crisis?

Bonus head points if they end up on Airbnb.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think that house looks beautiful, but I'm sick of rich influencers buying-up a bunch of properties that were probably quite attainable price-wise for the average person, and doing them up until they're probably too expensive for most people to afford.

"Also working on another property in Deal" oh so that's two houses you're taking up space in when the UK is suffering a major housing crisis?

Bonus head points if they end up on Airbnb.
I can’t with the blue living room.

Reactions: 4
Lol sorry on just clocked this is on the wrong thread

• Haha
Flogging Everlane now. I'm struggling to think of a single item of Everlane she's worn in the whole time she's been iNfLuEnCiNg. Blatant shilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9