Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks so much fuller, is she going the filler route? :unsure:
I did a bit of a quick analysis and at first I actually thought she might have gotten Botox (not filler) the way her forehead was moving in certain shots, but I've concluded: 1) No Botox, just flattering lighting (you can see in the most recent video when she's applying her make-up away from direct sunlight, her "elevens" are visible, and 2) I suspect (not certain!) she doesn't have filler on her face, but that fullness is attributed to the hair cut she has that isn't very flattering and seems to add bulk to the middle of her face, and perhaps the way her mouth sits when she has the Invisalign trays in (assuming she's still getting that treatment)

Reactions: 7
Her face looks so much fuller, is she going the filler route? :unsure:
I've been wondering about that too. I can't quite put my finger on what it is exactly but she just looks different?
Fillers, Botox, non-surgical nose job?

Reactions: 1
Not like Brat Bathgate to be moaning about the weather during her gifted stay in Devon. Is she ever happy with anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else with curly/wavy hair find it strange how adverse Brittany is to body and volume? At the end of her current video, her hair is smoothed onto her head like a helmet on a Playmobil figurine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else with curly/wavy hair find it strange how adverse Brittany is to body and volume? At the end of her current video, her hair is smoothed onto her head like a helmet on a Playmobil figurine.
As a person with very straight and flat hair I find it really strange. I used to think a bob really suited her and I couldn't put my finger on why I don't like it this time but now I realise it's the way she's moulding her hair to her head.The mid-length looked nice but I wasn't a fan of the really long hair on her.

Reactions: 2