Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Does anyone follow this lady? She is going through absolute traumatic time at the moment and her young baby is dying but she is documenting everything on instagram ? Does anyone find this absolutely strange and uncomfortable? Even has photos of her crying and appears very staged. Just cannot get my head around it...

Reactions: 6

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I know it will raise awareness and that but is nothing sacred??? Ok Well she is saying it is helping her with the grief and getting through the day but fuck me it's a bit grim...poor lady cant even imagine an ounce of her trauma right now! And she is saying people are trolling her even at this time of her life...I mean why make things worse for yourself?

Some people really do live their whole lives on social media......its kinda messed up!

moderator comment.
I think most people would agree that whilst this woman is going through absolute hell, a thread about her and her situation is in poor taste, regardless of her online activity during this time.

Thread has been locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4

Citygirlgonecountry

I don't follow her, bur have seen her situation via various other instagrammers who have posted about it. While I do find it all very odd that she appears to be posting very staged photos throughout the whole thing, there for the grace of god go I... I cannot imagine whats going through her head and although a total stranger, her and her family will be in my thoughts tonight. One thing I will say is her posts seem to be generating a lot of discussion around SIDs and organ donation, both of which are incredibly important things ❤

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Absolutely devastating situation but I couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable about the documenting it in ‘real time’. I suppose people deal with things in different ways but I can’t fathom it myself

D

Deleted member

Does anyone follow this lady? She is going through absolute traumatic time at the moment and her young baby is dying but she is documenting everything on instagram ? Does anyone find this absolutely strange and uncomfortable? Even has photos of her crying and appears very staged. Just cannot get my head around it...
Discovered her yesterday when someone I follow shared her story. Had a look and was a bit :oops: I’m not an oversharer or really a poster on social media at all so that might mean I look at it differently to someone who lives their life online.

Reactions: 2