Britneyandbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? Shes mainly a youtuber but shes pregnant again! She is just non stop having children for the past 7/8 years! She had 3 with one guy and then split with him and got married and pregnant within a year,her youngest is barely 1 now. Her son has muscular dystrophy and she has the gene meaning if she has boy he will more than likely have it and her daughters might be carriers.

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch her anymore, haven’t for a long time, but I find it disgusting she won’t get her daughters tested - they can still be carriers & be symptomatic & this can cause heart problems in them. Isn’t her baby having trouble with lots of allergies aswell?
She’s the definition of not being able to appreciate what she has in the children she’s already got.

I used to watch her when she only had Aria, then when she had Nolan I watched her less and less. I haven't watched her in a couple years. That being said I did see her pregnancy announcement on insta and had a quick look at the YouTube video. Don't think my body could cope with all those pregnancies so closed together and running around after the kids. Do the older ones see their dad?

I used to watch her when she only had Aria, then when she had Nolan I watched her less and less. I haven't watched her in a couple years. That being said I did see her pregnancy announcement on insta and had a quick look at the YouTube video. Don't think my body could cope with all those pregnancies so closed together and running around after the kids. Do the older ones see their dad?
They do, but I’m not sure how often, she seems to gloss over that on her channel

I don’t watch her anymore, haven’t for a long time, but I find it disgusting she won’t get her daughters tested - they can still be carriers & be symptomatic & this can cause heart problems in them. Isn’t her baby having trouble with lots of allergies aswell?
She’s the definition of not being able to appreciate what she has in the children she’s already got.
Yes she does! I dont watch her videos anymore since she got with Frank...he gives me the creeps! I understand why she had Harlow as company for Aria down the line but to go on to have 2 more is just so selfish. I would love to hear Eans side of the story,

Reactions: 2
What the hell is wrong with her? It's like she has her head in the sand about Nolan's future. He's going to get worse and worse, the poor little guy. Why is she adding more babies to the mix? I haven't watched her in so long, but I bet Frank pressured her into this.

Does Ean see his kids regularly?

I used to watch her up until Nolan was about 1 but since they moved and then split she changed so much. Shocked to hear she's being so wreckless with the kids heath!

She has gone from one relationship to another yet still maintained a very small age gap between her children. I don't know if anyone else will agree but i 100% believe she got pregnant on purposes with her youngest.
I don't think it was a trap a man but i do believe it was her intention and she didn't want to wait.
I think part of her did it to hurt Ean too because it was so soon after the relationship broke up.

This current pregnancy was done (she says) because frank wanted a second baby but i honestly I think that if Britney said she wouldn't have anymore then he would be happy with that. Hes gone from having no children to being a dad of 4! Why wouldn't he be?
Shes definitely worried about her future content if she has no more babies. I mean, the clue is in the name lol.
She definitely wasn't thinking rationally and considering the impact and outcome of having a boy considering he will have the same condition as Nolan and die young. Why would she want to risk it? The heartache will be immeasurable. Definitely not thinking straight.

Not to mention Aria is having therapy. She wasn't thought about when they decided to have another baby. How can Britneys focus be where it should with Aria? It can't, one of those kids if not all will be suffering from lack of one on one time/mummy time.

And to add, if she ends up with another girl, shes going to be in for a shock when they are teenagers! One if them will be a teen mom.

She has gone from one relationship to another yet still maintained a very small age gap between her children. I don't know if anyone else will agree but i 100% believe she got pregnant on purposes with her youngest.
I don't think it was a trap a man but i do believe it was her intention and she didn't want to wait.
I think part of her did it to hurt Ean too because it was so soon after the relationship broke up.

This current pregnancy was done (she says) because frank wanted a second baby but i honestly I think that if Britney said she wouldn't have anymore then he would be happy with that. Hes gone from having no children to being a dad of 4! Why wouldn't he be?
Shes definitely worried about her future content if she has no more babies. I mean, the clue is in the name lol.
She definitely wasn't thinking rationally and considering the impact and outcome of having a boy considering he will have the same condition as Nolan and die young. Why would she want to risk it? The heartache will be immeasurable. Definitely not thinking straight.

Not to mention Aria is having therapy. She wasn't thought about when they decided to have another baby. How can Britneys focus be where it should with Aria? It can't, one of those kids if not all will be suffering from lack of one on one time/mummy time.

And to add, if she ends up with another girl, shes going to be in for a shock when they are teenagers! One if them will be a teen mom.
I haven’t watched her in a while so I’m not update to with her but has she mentioned why Aria’s in therapy? Is it about the split between her mum and dad?

No she wouldn't say but i think it was to do with the split and her getting together with frank so quickly afterwards

Franks been hinting he wants another baby since Scarlett came out the womb, I definitely think he wanted another (and I know when she was pregnant he kept going on and on about having a boy, and how they could have ivf to have a boy without dmd)
I really don’t think he cares for her other kids anymore than he has too

Frank definitely seemed to be piling on the pressure. I remember watching a Q&A or something and it was like 'we're done now' and then it became 'maybe another in 5 years' and now she is pregnant. Something about Frank is off, not keen on him at all.

I can't believe people are hoping it's a boy. :(

Followed Britney for years. I think leaving Ean was such a bad move. She (although she says otherwise ) was so much happier and more normal when she was with him. I think she mistook her PTSD (in having a toddler diagnosed with duchenne muscular dystrophy!!) In unhappiness with uer relationship. I think with counselling and support they could have thrived. But she replaced that with a new man, got pregnant 2 months after meeting him with no.4 and because he was a religious bible belt type they got married in her living room! Mad times.
I think Aria and Harlow are absolutely adorable. Tbh all the kids are so cute and well behaved.
I really hope britney gets the help she needs.
I also find Frank's violent past worrying. :(

What violent past??

I also found her latest Instagram post very telling with her caption.
I think she wouldn't have chosen to get married so quick and I don't think she should find it that hard being in a relationship after only 2 years, which is basically what she said.

His ex girlfriend spoke out about the abuse she suffered in her previous relationship.
Then britney and frank got all "legal talk" and she stopped talking.
I get the impression it might have been non physical violence so emotional abuse?"(

What violent past??

I also found her latest Instagram post very telling with her caption.
I think she wouldn't have chosen to get married so quick and I don't think she should find it that hard being in a relationship after only 2 years, which is basically what she said.

Guess her caption would make even more sense now because she was saying marriage is ugly and really, really hard! I don't doubt you have tough times but she's only been with him 2 years

• Haha