Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah it was deux Moi. I had a friend who fully convinced herself she was pregnant. She also had mental health issues. She wasn’t ever pregnant but she wanted to be so desperately. The only thing I find strange is why did Sam go along with it if she wasn’t ever actually pregnant? Like surely he would have wanted to see the test? When I’ve done tests I’ve always shown my husband. I could see her making herself believe she was pregnant because of how badly she wants to be which is just so sad 😔.
She's now claiming she had a miscarriage, which proves she was never pregnant. The woman is mentally ill, the last thing she needs is to bring a child into her sad life. She needs help, the conservatorship should never have been taken away. At least her father kept her from making a total fool of herself every single day on IG. The pregnancy stunt was only a fantasy, she showed no scans, which is the first thing most women share. It's all very sad.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.