British sports star to announce that they are HIV positive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Dan Wootton tried to out him bleeping snake. Same when he had something on Dec and he had to confess

Reactions: 4
I bet Dan Wootton tried to out him bleeping snake. Same when he had something on Dec and he had to confess
I thought exactly the same. Dan Wooten has been strangely quiet on this whole topic!
I watched Gareth Thomas complete Ironman on Sunday and the crowd went crazy for him! He had so much support! I think he’s incredibly brave!!!

Reactions: 5
I thought exactly the same. Dan Wooten has been strangely quiet on this whole topic!
I watched Gareth Thomas complete Ironman on Sunday and the crowd went crazy for him! He had so much support! I think he’s incredibly brave!!!
I totally agree. I feel so sorry for him. Dan is a well known bully and I've seen on other forums that's he threats people to out them hence his exclusive s on stuff ppl would not normally shout about

Reactions: 2
Sorry to highjack this thread but someone close to me got a HIV diagnose today and I’m looking to support them. Does anyone know any good places to look for support?

I wish him good health, but I do feel, for his kids sake as well as his own , he should have put something on the end of it when he was having casual sex

I think his kids are doing quite alright, considering they don’t exist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11