Britain's Got Tallent BGT 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if there is another thread (I did search!) but I really need somewhere to rant about BGT! Omfg!!! Is it just me or is this year SHITE?? Tonight... that 10yr old lass, she couldn’t sing at all or is it my hearing? I absolutely loved the dog and it’s story... but was it an act worthy of being on the stage? And the skaters.... lol ok you was bloody fab... but don’t bullshit us! You’ve done a lot of practice!!! Thank you for listening 👂 over to you now!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s being going really downhill the last two or three years for me. But this year is truely barrel scrapping bad. That little girl was screeching, shouting and so out of tune, she didn’t deserve a Golden Buzzer. Personally, none of the acts who have got Golden Buzzers so far this year have deserved them.

I hate the dog sob story.

Reactions: 3
They've spent years going around scouting for acts all over Europe to use, they had to run out eventually

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That was more than we got together 3 months ago!! Got to be pro skaters?!
I'm guessing it could be true that they'd only trained together for three months (I thought he was going to drop her in the beginning :oops:), but no way had they only just started skating 3 months ago.

I liked the police dog act as the dog acts always get me emotional! but I feel like the whole 'pick a word, I'll guess that word' acts have been done a lot before.

Definitely believe they source acts. I never believe they're genuinely shocked by an act!

Reactions: 1
Anyone got any opinions on the winner?
Yes, it’s meant to be a talent show. As much as I respect the man, after all, he fought for his country god bless him but there were far more better acts/talent than him, yet another sympathy/pulled on the heart strings vote. Glad it’s over with!

Reactions: 4
The 'reveal' of X was incredible TV, he should have won. But Colin was always going to win, he pulled at every heart string and the British public are sentimental old fools.

I was hoping the X will win...
And the old man was so lovely, but totally agree about the sympathy vote.
I think the ideal outcome would've been if the X man won, but they would still allow the old man to sing in front of the Royal Family.

I wanted Ben Hart to win but after X's performance, I thought that he would. I do think Colin won mainly for the sympathy vote (even though I did like him).