Britain's Got Talent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as its starting tonight thought I'd make a thread. 😂 don't usually watch it but Jade & Christian from sign a long with us are on it and I lover their videos also bored in lockdown 😂. What they going to do when it gets to the live semi finals how they gonna do it??

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe this shite is still going, didn’t think anyone watched anymore? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I must admit I do like BGT, the judges are the right choice and David Walliam's makes me laugh. I think they will have to spread the recorded episodes out like one every couple of weeks maybe?

The live shows have already been announced as postponed.

I think the show is on its last legs, such a shame it got a new contract with ITV. Too many invited acts, not enough of the bizarre acts. Personally can't stand David Williams and his faux gay, hyper camp act, but I did always appreciate him giving a trash act a golden buzzer just to annoy Simon Cowell in the early years of the Golden Buzzer.

Reactions: 5
Thats the thing for me it seems to be less about the acts these days and more about the judges and who can show off the most

Saying that though there hasn’t been any exciting acts for years so maybe the judges are needed for least a bit of entertainment 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the Marks & Spencer clip before the start of the show? How weird did Simon look, definitely wasn't just a poor camera surely? Also I hate to use this phrase as a gay guy, but did he "look a bit gay"?

Are we going to see an act get buzzed off tonight? Not once has a buzzer been pressed yet. Completely losing the whole point of the audition format.

Reactions: 4
Legit every single person has got through 😂 the wee boy has been my fave so far loved how he just was like no 😂

The kids choir.

I am gone. My kids are missing their friends so much, I’m missing them too. So to see these gorgeous kids all onstage singing together has totally sent me over the edge 😭

I'm greetin' omg I have followed Jade and Christians videos for ages so glad they got the golden buzzer. ❤

That contortionist was amazing. Couldn’t watch but couldn’t turn away either. 🤢

I would've been shocked if the signing choir didn't get a golden buzzer.

But honestly, the show needs to show some of the rejected acts, some of the crazy bonkers acts. Otherwise it isn't really BGT.

Reactions: 6
The kids choir.

I am gone. My kids are missing their friends so much, I’m missing them too. So to see these gorgeous kids all onstage singing together has totally sent me over the edge 😭
Me too. The music from Lion King always makes me emotional and that little boy’s dancing was incredible. Shed a tear. Then the choir came on and well that was me gone! 😭

Anyone see the Marks & Spencer clip before the start of the show? How weird did Simon look, definitely wasn't just a poor camera surely? Also I hate to use this phrase as a gay guy, but did he "look a bit gay"?
I've met Simon before. I don't think for a second he is gay. But he wasn't looking well. he's lost too much weight. Loved BGT tonight. Nice to have it back

I only watched to see Sign Along With Us. I've watched Jade and Christian for a while. The whole family seem lovely on their Inclusive Family YouTube channel.
So glad they got the Golden Buzzer.
I don't know how BGT still gets high views, it feels dated, Amanda and Alesha bore me too. They seem to say the same 3 or 4 sentences to every act. Amazing, lost for words, you're really special...

Well apparently he is gay lol

Reactions: 2