Bring Back The Bush (Channel 4)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this?

Made for a very long, philosophical conversant with my husband last night. 😂 Neither of us could believe how taboo body hair was portrayed as. I tend to remove my body hair (though I'm embracing the winter and am full wooly mammoth as I type this...), but was really shocked that some of the women participating in the show shaved every single day and some hadn't seen their pubes since they were 13. 😳

Has anyone watched this?

Made for a very long, philosophical conversant with my husband last night. 😂 Neither of us could believe how taboo body hair was portrayed as. I tend to remove my body hair (though I'm embracing the winter and am full wooly mammoth as I type this...), but was really shocked that some of the women participating in the show shaved every single day and some hadn't seen their pubes since they were 13. 😳
I only watched 5 minutes of it but wow everyday!? Not me! I prefer to remove my body hair but I just let it grow until I find it uncomfortable and shave it all of and so forth.
It’s a bit concerning that 13 year olds are doing it! I didn’t entertain the idea until my late teens I’m sure!

Reactions: 1