Bridgerton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew Eloise was older as I’ve seen her in call the midwife but 31!! What age is she meant to be playing?
I loved Pen she was my favourite
I wanted Daphne to marry the Prince 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rene Jean Page was saying on YouTube that "it's not a period drama to watch with your Granny".

I may have told him not to be so ageist.,😂

Aged 55 so could be a Granny (I'm not) but I love it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Rene Jean Page was saying on YouTube that "it's not a period drama to watch with your Granny".

I may have told him not to be so ageist.,😂

Aged 55 so could be a Granny (I'm not) but I love it.
I mean Grannies would enjoy it, for sure, but I don’t wanna be in the room when someone tells someone else to touch themselves 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
For any fans of the Duke he is in another Shonda Rhimes show called For The People which is currently on Amazon Prime. Another good binge show but this time about lawyers

In that show the Duke is the one you want to hate because he is such a dick but you end up liking. I’ve binged the first few episodes of series 1 and going to watch the rest this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For any fans of the Duke he is in another Shonda Rhimes show called For The People which is currently on Amazon Prime. Another good binge show but this time about lawyers

In that show the Duke is the one you want to hate because he is such a dick but you end up liking. I’ve binged the first few episodes of series 1 and going to watch the rest this weekend
Oooh thank you for the heads up, we need something else to get into!

Reactions: 1
i don’t see the point in all the bleeping. Maybe cos it’s lockdown and I can’t see my bf but mehhhhh.

Reactions: 3
Martins Imhangbe... aka Will.. sweet jesus 🔥 hottest man ever 😂
The the Duke
Then benedict 😍😍😍

I finished watching last night! Wow 😍 I loved it. I can't watch anything too heavy or that requires too much concentration at the moment because lockdown/mental health is not great. I need easy viewing! Perfect escape for me, the hopeless romantic that I am!

The Duke 😍

Reactions: 7
I knew Eloise was older as I’ve seen her in call the midwife but 31!! What age is she meant to be playing?
I loved Pen she was my favourite
I wanted Daphne to marry the Prince 🤷🏼‍♀️
She was in Line of Duty too. I did like her as Eloise and found her funny, but couldn’t get over the fact she is probably double the characters age!

Reactions: 4
I absolutely loved it 💕 best show ive watched for ages 💕💕
Anyway, I was telling my daughter about it earlier today and told her Sally from coronation street's daughter was in the lead role...and she replied ' Oh Rosie??' 🤣......ummm no! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was in Line of Duty too. I did like her as Eloise and found her funny, but couldn’t get over the fact she is probably double the characters age!
Ahh yes so she was! Yeah I definitely think that ruined it for me a bit, I just kept seeing her as a 30+ year old character doing teenage things lol

Reactions: 2
Ahh yes so she was! Yeah I definitely think that ruined it for me a bit, I just kept seeing her as a 30+ year old character doing teenage things lol
Strange choice really. Not like they would struggle to find 17 year old actresses out there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Strange choice really. Not like they would struggle to find 17 year old actresses out there 🤷‍♀️
Not really though.
Nicola looks very young and Claudia, apart from her deep voice, can pass. Some teens have deep voices like that, it can be looked over.

Netflix hasn't stuck with much, if anything, past 3 seasons.
Bridgerton has 8 books, which would make for 8 seasons.
The 8 books span decades, so effectively it's better to go with older actors to play teens, because within 3-4 seasons already there'll be quite some ageing (if Netflix decides to have this many seasons, by their standards it would be novel).

I think a natural (i.e. not surgically enhanced) 30 year old can easier span various ages than a 20 year old.

I loved For the People!!!
Was really sad when they axed it, it was brilliant.
Much better than All Rise (the other legal drama which started at the same time).
I stopped watching All Rise, it never hooked me.

I’ve got really into it, not my usual thing but I’m hooked. Don’t fancy the guy who plays the duke at all in it though 🤷🏻‍♀️

I loved For the People!!!
Was really sad when they axed it, it was brilliant.
Much better than All Rise (the other legal drama which started at the same time).
I stopped watching All Rise, it never hooked me.

I reckon they may combine a few books! I read book 2 and it's very predictable and follows the same format as book 1. So i think if they did that again they would loose some fans however if they did Anthony's story and then start to look at benedicts story both in S2, it would be more interesting and mix it up a bit.

Can't understand what all the fuss about this is.
I watched up to the wedding and was very bored by then

Reactions: 3