Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best mate showed me one of his videos yesterday (he was a real die-hard East 17 fan back in the day!). I was totally unaware of all the scandals surrounding him (his twisted government theories, alledged phone-hacking, paedophilia claims, etc). He also claims to have had numerous death threats.

I used to think he was a cocky gobshite, but having watched the video, I was impressed with how knowledgeable and eloquent he was. A far cry from how I remembered him (bit of a knob!).

He’s obviously managed to squander all the cash he made whilst in the band, I’m sure my mate said he was skint and now claims benefits. How does that even happen .. East 17 must’ve sold millions of records 🙄

He’s apparently made a video diary of his time in a mental health ward (I believe the same hospital that Frank Bruno was admitted to). I’ll definitely be watching that video once he’s posted it, as I have family/friends who have recently been admitted into NHS hospitals for various mental health support (I have nothing but the highest praise for the staff that my loved ones are in the care of though 🙏🏻).

What’s everyone else’s opinions on him?

Reactions: 10
I don't know anything about what he's up to now.

But his crowning glory will probably always be eating a big jacket potato then running himself over 🥔 🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I'd forgotten about him until I saw he was in a few of the Armchair Detective's videos/lives recently which I thought was a bit random- he even created a cheesy jingle for his channel, supposedly a charity single. The last I heard was Brian got a knock at the door from the police during the live and was taken away there and then.

Reactions: 2
I used to think he was a cocky gobshite, but having watched the video, I was impressed with how knowledgeable and eloquent he was. A far cry from how I remembered him (bit of a knob!).
Presumably this is the same Brian Harvey who managed to run himself over and then blamed it on eating too many baked potatoes. Has he had a brain transplant since then?

Edit: hadn't refreshed and seen Yel's post when I posted this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My best mate showed me one of his videos yesterday (he was a real die-hard East 17 fan back in the day!). I was totally unaware of all the scandals surrounding him (his twisted government theories, alledged phone-hacking, paedophilia claims, etc). He also claims to have had numerous death threats.

He’s obviously managed to squander all the cash he made whilst in the band, I’m sure my mate said he was skint and now claims benefits. How does that even happen .. East 17 must’ve sold millions of records 🙄

He’s apparently made a video diary of his time in a mental health ward (I believe the same hospital that Frank Bruno was admitted to). I’ll definitely be watching that video once he’s posted it, as I have family/friends who have recently been admitted into NHS hospitals for various mental health support (I have nothing but the highest praise for the staff that my loved ones are in the care of though 🙏🏻).

What’s everyone else’s opinions on him?
I watched the interview he did with Christine Hart on you tube where he talks about pedophillia in the music industry and claims that he was set up to be sacked from the band because he knew more than he should about his producers and the secret red room he encountered in brown's night club where he witnessed it himself. Although, I found him difficult to keep up with when listening to him because he tends to jump from one subject to another and is not very good at explaining his point very well, beside that thoigh I actually did believe everything he was saying he speaks with such truth in his voice. I do think he knows a lot more than he is putting out there at the moment but I think as the fear on the threat of his life takes less hold over him the more he will speak up.

Reactions: 18
I used love E17 back in the day, I went over to Brian Harvey's

YouTube Channel on the back of finding this thread and I haven't ever looked back since. I can promise you that I haven't had the desire to hate watch any of my usuals, such as the Inghams & Fake Fizz Fam how is Creepy and Lazy by the way? I see Georgie is pushing the agenda for the sexualisation of young girls, it's so obvious.

I find Brian Harvey quite facinating to watch and as some have mentioned he has a very interesting story to tell about his life since having left E17.

I have posted a video of Brian being interviewed please watch and pass it on x

Reactions: 6
I'm not listening to nearly 5 hours of Brian Harvey :ROFLMAO:

I managed a couple of minutes of both videos; Brian looks and sounds like Danny Dyer's grandad these days.

Could someone give me a quick synopsis of both videos please.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh wow he really has fallen from grace. It seems he just has this obsession about it all. Hope he finds peace and can move on from it, as it will just destroy him. The video on YouTube where the police come to his door at 4.45am because he made an call to them the day before, Why on earth would they think it's ok to knock on someone's door that time of the morning 🤔🙄

Reactions: 2
Brain Harvey's 'Super fan!' Pi Zygote leaks??? A Private chat??? Nice try guys!!!

Brian Harvey and Pi Zygote have fallen out and it’s all ended pretty badly when Brian Harvey realised what a knob head Pi Zygote really is. Pi Zygote is an a type hole who lives in Australia and is not quite altogether there

Reactions: 1
Loves the sound of her own voice this one, Uber troll SPARKLE Brian Harveys Stalker
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watched the interview he did with Christine Hart on you tube where he talks about pedophillia in the music industry and claims that he was set up to be sacked from the band because he knew more than he should about his producers and the secret red room he encountered in brown's night club where he witnessed it himself. Although, I found him difficult to keep up with when listening to him because he tends to jump from one subject to another and is not very good at explaining his point very well, beside that thoigh I actually did believe everything he was saying he speaks with such truth in his voice. I do think he knows a lot more than he is putting out there at the moment but I think as the fear on the threat of his life takes less hold over him the more he will speak up.
The thing as he puts it rather is no lawyer will go near him, can actually understand that from a logical standpoint, I he talked for a bit once about the now late manager of Nsync died whilst being incarcerated was almost like East 17's manager by comparison sort of.... his name being Lou Pearlman though was at least a few cons which is why he was sentenced. Rather East 17's manager was Tom Watkins.

Actually really what it was somehow well Tony Mortimer had said to a reporter about the drug E at least a few days or weeks prior, then Harvey was called aside when doing something on TV before them filming it and asked what he thought (or so he claims is what happened rather) of what he'd said (more or less saying the same stuff but maybe less informed I am not sure really exactly) the idea was to get momentum to get a bill passed that would allow (since they'd go on benders some nights out as a group) a more powerful drugs bill to get least past the 1st reading in parliament, so tit as such hit the fan the next day after he'd said that like look at what this person things putting all the weight behind it as such.

Oh wow he really has fallen from grace. It seems he just has this obsession about it all. Hope he finds peace and can move on from it, as it will just destroy him. The video on YouTube where the police come to his door at 4.45am because he made an call to them the day before, Why on earth would they think it's ok to knock on someone's door that time of the morning 🤔🙄
Yeah they do that at times across from me where I used to live did things like that it's not uncommon in some instances at least for the police to come knocking at those times depends on the circumstances largely of course though. Though entirely its the way they treated him which was just downright wrong (or one when they were threatening to taser him, can't really remember if its that one you meant though, which in those kinds of circumstances is the last thing they should be doing.

Last edited:
He ran himself over. That tells me all I need to know.

I also know he was living in his grandparents council flat and succeeded the tenancy. Kept racking up rent arrears, being taken to court and then managing to clear them before the court date arrived.

Brain Harvey's 'Super fan!' Pi Zygote leaks??? A Private chat??? Nice try guys!!!

Pi Zygote is a complete fruit loop I only watch his YouTube channel to have a good laugh. He’s completely barmy.

I remember watching the Brian Harvey video about the pedos, and I actually found it quite disturbing. He was quite shook up about it