Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he complaining about his daughter waking up at 5am?!! This is what you signed up to, there are people desperate to have children out there and would do anything for that. Absolute fool.
Probably went out with leigh ann after DWTS last night and he was only getting home😂

Reactions: 3
Why is he complaining about his daughter waking up at 5am?!! This is what you signed up to, there are people desperate to have children out there and would do anything for that. Absolute fool.
To be fair, I think anyone with a baby waking at 5am will complain in some shape or form. Doesn't mean you don't want the kid !

To be fair, I think anyone with a baby waking at 5am will complain in some shape or form. Doesn't mean you don't want the kid !
Yeh sure but don’t complain about it on social media. Also it’s likely down to the fact he’s hungover.

I think any parent has the right to have a moan but to friends/family not to thousands on insta where you don't know their situation.

If he was pretending all was easy with first time parenting yous would all be on moaning about that too! Some people just cant win!

Reactions: 4
He probably only had his sleep disrupted for a few mins until she calmed down & then fell straight back asleep. That man looks permanently wrecked & his lifestyle is crap.
I’m guessing he was just waking when he came on camera today, Arthur already up with Blake by the sounds of it so he’s lucky really.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Arthur’s face when he’s just out of the sauna…. What is that “sex look”
He’s trying to pull off… makes me want to VOMIT!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That was horrid. The tongue, the face! Make it stop. We can just thank our lucky stars he kept the camera away from the rest of himself.

Why did he have to record ANY of that?

What aches, pains or ailments do these two have that warrants the sheer volume of treatments they go for or grab for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.