Breeders Sky One

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started watching the first episode. So funny and relatable if you've got kids. Deffianly reccommend 🙂

I watched it last night. I thought he was pretty scary as a dad and his wife just smiling and letting him go off at them like that. I mean, I have two kids so I know how annoying they can be, don’t get me wrong I lost my cool with them, but not swearing like that at them.
I did find a lot of it funny, just thought he was ott with them

I watched the first episode but won't be watching any more. I couldn't relate to them at all and too much swearing. Don't particularly like the two leads either.

I've started watching old Malcom in the Middle episodes again, this I can relate to!!!

Reactions: 1
I watched the first episode but won't be watching any more. I couldn't relate to them at all and too much swearing. Don't particularly like the two leads either.

I've started watching old Malcom in the Middle episodes again, this I can relate to!!!
You got much further than me, I lasted about 5 minutes lol! Yes the swearing at the kids was OTT and not realistic. I’ve been watching Tiger King on Netflix which is so good if anyone wants something to binge!