Breaking Fashion BBC three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen this show about In The Style?? Just watched the first episode and it really shows you how piss easy these influencers have it. One girl said something like “people think it’s easy but we still have to deal with all the admin side” whilst she stands having her photo taken wearing gifted clothes at a villa in canne.

I’d never heard of any of the girls featured but it was for a clothing collab with a girl called Lorna Luxe who is apparently really popular?? She wanted the launch to be at a bleeping villa in Canne. Not a nice restaurant or hotel in London but another country! It’s amazing what they can demand and get!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen this show about In The Style?? Just watched the first episode and it really shows you how piss easy these influencers have it. One girl said something like “people think it’s easy but we still have to deal with all the admin side” whilst she stands having her photo taken wearing gifted clothes at a villa in canne.

I’d never heard of any of the girls featured but it was for a clothing collab with a girl called Lorna Luxe who is apparently really popular?? She wanted the launch to be at a bleeping villa in Canne. Not a nice restaurant or hotel in London but another country! It’s amazing what they can demand and get!
Ive just started watching it. I don’t think it is showing the brand in a good light tbh. Especially showing how cheap they can make things for and how much they bump up the price. Obviously that’s to be expected in business but I don’t want to hear the top I’m paying £25 for is worth £4.80. Also highlights how terrible fast fashion is for the environment. They literally saw Kylie Jenner wear something in a photo shoot then recreated it themselves in just a few days.. very cheap and tacky looking too. I’ve never ordered from this company and I won’t ever be. The owner seems very smug and up himself.

edit_- also how much they spend on sending them all away on a jolly to get some pics and social media stories. The Lottie Tomlinson episode. She didn’t even like half the clothes when she first laid eyes on them!!

Reactions: 1

She’s still launching more new lines ..
Latest had to be in the Ritz Paris ! Same shite chavvy clothes

The owner comes across like an arrogant, self obsessed, controlling, prick.
He really does! Banging on about how different they are and how they’re not just fast fashion. Lol that’s exactly what you are mate just in it for the money like every other retailer.

There was one clip where he met I think it was someone from Geordie shore?? And told her “you look so skinny” as a way of praising her. Now in previous clips he’d been going on about being inclusive to all sizes yet here he is promoting skinny = worthy.

Utter twit

He really does! Banging on about how different they are and how they’re not just fast fashion. Lol that’s exactly what you are mate just in it for the money like every other retailer.

There was one clip where he met I think it was someone from Geordie shore?? And told her “you look so skinny” as a way of praising her. Now in previous clips he’d been going on about being inclusive to all sizes yet here he is promoting skinny = worthy.

Utter twit
He’s a prat. The way he talks to his staff is gross.