Breaking Bad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant tell you how much i love Bb!!
Ive watched it so many times over the years and still love it and recommended it to so many friends! Who else?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm the person who's always late to the party and have recently started watching it, I'm on series 3 and it's brilliant. The way the story is written is fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is pretty flawless. And such an original concept. I have yet to find another TV series I enjoyed as much as this, if not more.

Reactions: 5
I'm the person who's always late to the party and have recently started watching it, I'm on series 3 and it's brilliant. The way the story is written is fantastic.
There are so many people who still havent watched it, im always pestering my cousin to watch and she wont.
Its amazing i love it so much! Love better call saul as well xxx

It is pretty flawless. And such an original concept. I have yet to find another TV series I enjoyed as much as this, if not more.
Its the best! πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Reactions: 3
I've started watching during lockdown (only about 8 years too late :ROFLMAO:) and absolutely love it! The acting is superb and obviously the storyline keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. I'm in the middle of series 4 now, will miss it when it's finished!

I've started watching during lockdown (only about 8 years too late :ROFLMAO:) and absolutely love it! The acting is superb and obviously the storyline keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. I'm in the middle of series 4 now, will miss it when it's finished!
When you finish it watch El Camino and Better Call Saul.. BCS was slow getting in to for me but i loveeee it now its the last season next.
X

I really didn't like it.

Don't think I've met anyone else with the same opinion as me but I didn't enjoy it at all. My fiance loved it, he's watched it twice. I thought the ending was crap and the follow up movie wasn't much better.

• Wow
This is my favourite ever 😭😭😭😭😭
My husband won’t watch it but I’ve watched it SO many time πŸ˜‚ every time I watch I gripped because I always forget little bits that happen! Arghhh I just love it πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Jessie Pinkman 🀫πŸ€ͺ😍

This is my favourite ever 😭😭😭😭😭
My husband won’t watch it but I’ve watched it SO many time πŸ˜‚ every time I watch I gripped because I always forget little bits that happen! Arghhh I just love it πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Jessie Pinkman 🀫πŸ€ͺ😍
I love Jessie too!!😭😭
I love BB so much, isn’t my usual cup of tea at all but started watching it years ago and instantly loved it. Like someone else said it’s pretty much flawless! Great script, great acting. Have to say I thought El Camino was crap

• Heart
Aaron Paul :love: :love: :love: :love:

Husband loved it, I dipped in and out of each series periodically (ie. I watched it in the background if it was on but didn't make the effort to keep up). No longer have Netflix so haven't seen Better Call Saul or El Camino. One day we'll catch up on them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I started watching it in January, got half way through season 3 and stopped, it bored me a little πŸ™ˆ

• Wow
Only the best show of all time!

I hated Better Call Saul and El Camino though, turned them off halfway through.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Surely everyone can agree the real star of the show is Mike Ehrmantraut. Better Call Saul is perfection πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

GOT might have given BB a run for its money, had it not gone totally cack in the end.

• Heart
I loved it, however i LOVE LOVE LOVE Better Call Saul. I'm going to miss it when it finishes.

• Heart
I’ve watched all of it, 3 times! Third time was when we had a new and better TV. I absolutely love it.

• Heart
I loved BB, the best ever series. I used to stay up all hours as I couldn’t go to bed until I watched another episode ☺
I know 2 people who didn’t like it, they said it was boring and repetitive! C’mon really!?!
I hated Skylar, such a moany cow. The best bit of the whole series was when Walter said to her he didn’t do it for the family, he did it cos he liked it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
LOVED Breaking Bad. Aaron Paul was brilliant.
When it was the ending my husband was away to Germany that day so we downloaded it and woke up at 5am to watch it so we didn’t get any spoilers

such a flawless series (except that one flippin FLY EPISODE!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
BB was excellent but BCS was quite boring and I switched off after series 3

I used to want to just bring Jessie into my home, give him a good home cooked meal and a nice clean comfy place to sleep in and look after him..

yes I know it's a programme πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha