Breaking Bad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching it in January, got half way through season 3 and stopped, it bored me a little ๐Ÿ™ˆ
same, i really wanted to like it after hearing how good it was! kept waiting for it to grip me i just found it eh

sorry to all the breaking bad fans ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 2
same, i really wanted to like it after hearing how good it was! kept waiting for it to grip me i just found it eh

sorry to all the breaking bad fans ๐Ÿฅด
We meant to watch it but we never got around to it. I think I was just needing walt to be in it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

This thread is making me want to rewatch but I only watched it about six months ago and I like to wait a while between rewatching to make sure I enjoy it to the fullest.. you know what I mean?

Reactions: 3
I had to convince my other half to watch it!. I watched it about 6 years ago and loved it. We ended up binge watching over about 3 weeks because he was obsessed ๐Ÿ˜‚
I loved it more second time round and really enjoyed El Camino too (even though I'd heard terrible reviews) Still not watched BCS ๐Ÿ™ˆ

For the people who gave up because it was boring - you really need to stick with it! I almost gave up in season 2 but it got so so good! Especially when Gus arrived!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For the people who gave up because it was boring - you really need to stick with it! I almost gave up in season 2 but it got so so good! Especially when Gus arrived!
I watched it until season 4 as I really wanted to like it but like I said, found it so meh ๐Ÿ˜‚

I watched it until season 4 as I really wanted to like it but like I said, found it so meh ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wow you found it meh and watched up to season 4 ๐Ÿฅ‡

I am going to start watching this. I've heard many good reviews. If I am not hooked by season 1 then will give up..

Reactions: 1
I got as far as a couple eppies into S2, but gave up on it. Didn't ding my bell at all really.

Admittedly that was about 2 years ago and back then I was engrossed with Peaky Blinders, The Sopranos, GoT and The Wire. So perhaps I'll find time to give it another go at some point in the next month or so(y)

I am going to start watching this. I've heard many good reviews. If I am not hooked by season 1 then will give up..
yep, cause everyone kept saying how amazing it gets in season 3+4 and when i Saw no improvement I gave up.

Let us Know what you think! ๐Ÿ˜

BB is my all time favourite series BY FAR! So funny, so well written, so original. All the little well thought out bits and bobs even down to the title of each episode and the colours the characters all tend to wear to represent their personality.

I've watched it twice fully and am due another round pretty soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hated Skylar, such a moany cow. The best bit of the whole series was when Walter said to her he didnโ€™t do it for the family, he did it cos he liked it!!!
See I hated Skylar the first time I watched it but the second time I really felt for her and thought she became pretty badass later in the series. She was definitely annoying and whiny still but you could see everything she did was to protect her family at all costs.

I loved it and could watch it over and over
El camino was soooooo disappointing I thought!

Cant tell you how much i love Bb!!
Ive watched it so many times over the years and still love it and recommended it to so many friends! Who else?
BB and Bates Motel are my joint favourite ever. How do you watch it over and over though? Iโ€™ve tried and I just find Myself trying to remember what bit is coming up next to see if Iโ€™m right ๐Ÿ˜‚

I loved it and could watch it over and over
El camino was soooooo disappointing I thought!
I was GUTTED with El Camino, where it ended is where I wanted it to start really

I am now on season 2. Really loving it. Watching the episode where the little kid is alone in the house. His druggie parents are out. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ก

It took me a few Seasons and then I was hooked so donโ€™t give up early on... for me anyway it was something Iโ€™d have on in the background but wouldnโ€™t fully concentrate on at the beginning (but then Iโ€™m like that with a lot of things) but then it became my all time favourite tv series, worth sticking with ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I found myself skipping through some of the episodes on my recent rewatch - the two sister wives and kid are still annoying as hell ๐Ÿ˜†

The show has some great moments but it's grossly overrated.

If you're a fan of bald degenerate asshole willing to do anything to provide for his family with a scumbag sidekick, then you should definitely checkout The Shield. It came years before BB but is a much better show, imo.

I think All4 have the streaming boxset.

Finished breaking bad. Loved it! If only Hank hadn't done a number 2 in the loo. Things would've been different :ROFLMAO: Watching better call Saul now.

I binge watched this years ago. Always want to watch again, the first few episodes are hard work...but gosh...once Walter gets focused...it's unstoppable viewing. Love BB more than Game of Thrones just addictive watching

I binge watched this years ago. Always want to watch again, the first few episodes are hard work...but gosh...once Walter gets focused...it's unstoppable viewing. Love BB more than Game of Thrones just addictive watching
I did find it slow at first. It's got really good reviews so stuck with it. I was hooked! I am on lockdown until December so might watch again at some point ๐Ÿ™Œ

Loving Better Call Saul (y) I love the fact they show Gus, Mick, Jimmy/Saul pre breaking bad. Also. the introduce of different characters. Makes me want to watch breaking bad again. I love Kim. Don't remember her mentioned on breaking bad? Just need a new series of breaking bad to bring back all the remaining characters.