Brazen - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen it?

If so, what did you think?

It felt like a bad 1980s movie for me ... Alyssa Milano seems to play the same old character over and over again, too (in that her mannerisms rarely differ).

Reactions: 1
Watchable in an awful way. Like a channel 5 afternoon movie. Predictable and easy to guess who it was.

I just don't associate Netflix with quality when it comes to their own movies. Yes they have the occasional hit but generally they're all very cheap. TV shows are a bit better on the quality front

Reactions: 1
this film is so stupid

it's an okay thing to have on in the background but logic and realism is out of the window in it, and also the main character is kind of irritating

also petty but this part really threw me and was distracting

when grace is talking to that school janitor guy outside and she had an umbrella and there was rain sounds but the janitor was stood 2 ft away from her, completely dry and no evidence of rain at all. just thought it was so weird and a bad error by the director šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Has anyone else seen it?

If so, what did you think?

It felt like a bad 1980s movie for me ... Alyssa Milano seems to play the same old character over and over again, too (in that her mannerisms rarely differ).
Oh it was awful, I fell asleep briefly. I woke up
to find it still playing. Decided to turn it off then.

• Haha
Reactions: 2