Bratayley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on Earth is going on with them now?

It seems mom + girls are living in a ‘mansion’ in la, where’s billy?

I need a serious run down of what’s happened!

I gave up on these a long time ago. They treat Annie like she is superior to Hayley. I also don't think they let themselves grieve for Caleb hence why they're in the state they are now.

Reactions: 2
What on Earth is going on with them now?

It seems mom + girls are living in a ‘mansion’ in la, where’s billy?

I need a serious run down of what’s happened!
Did you see there Xmas day? Bizarre!! I think Katie & billy are separating, it's the only reason I can think he wouldn't spend Xmas with them. I agree that poor Hayley just gets dragged along in Annie's shadow. If they have split, they will have to address it at some point

Reactions: 1
I’m hoping 2019 is the year Hayley finally gets a chance to do what she wants.

Reactions: 1
I’m hoping 2019 is the year Hayley finally gets a chance to do what she wants.
I hope so. From what I've read it seems she's crying out for attention with a recent insta video (I never saw it but from what I heard it was shocking!)

Mom and dad are separated. Mom posted on Instagram last fall about it. Good riddance. He always annoyed me. I don't get the Annie fascination, she doesn't sing that well.

Anyone still watch these? Jules (Annie) has just moved out into her own apartment in LA. Although she doesn't seem to be living in it yet.