Brands that you're avoiding due to involvment with infuencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me rage 😂 and I will admit it freely...it’s pure jealousy over here. It makes me angry because so many of us struggle along with nothing, work our asses of and can’t even afford a weekend away let alone a 1-2 week family holiday and yet these influencers go on holiday every other week!
Exactly, in the summer some are gifted a spa weekend or similar every other week, or a hotel stay in their hometowns... madness. Thing is when their bubble bursts they will find having to live luxury free at home such a chore and a come down. My idea of a weekend treat is having extra chocolate with my tea, lol! Maybe even go mad and buy an audiobook, or something.

Reactions: 3
Also the ads and posts are often badly written, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors all over them or the wrong information. If I was that sloppy at work I’d be on disciplinary if not out the door.

They are paid far too much for doing very little but I guess whatever companies pay them is far less than what they’d pay for traditional marketing and advertising so they’re happy

Reactions: 4
I wonder what everyone's thoughts are on ads & gifts? Personally they put me right off of the product if I see it's been give for free
Regarding ads themselves, if they are somewhat relevant to the blogger/influencer's interests or content, then fine. But theatre singers suddenly advertising Ancestry DNA tests, travel vlogers suddenly advertising gin every week, I'm thinking hmmmm...

Reactions: 1
I agree with the original poster - if I see a complany giving away things for free to influencers - it makes me NOT want to buy whatever it is! I wonder when they’ll catch on that their actually putting potential buyers off 🤷🏻‍♀️
And yessssss I’ve seen someone making hints to Disney land - just bloody pay like the rest of us have too 🤨

Reactions: 8
ad this ad that I agree. Folk need to simmer down and pay like ev 1 else. It’s obvious they just beg for stuff and take advantage of these businesses to promote who are your worst bug bares for this?

Motel Rocks - Some nice stuff. I bought a couple of dresses from them many, many moons ago. Highly overpriced for what it is though, but I guess that was so they could afford to take Saffron Barker to Miami (other people too but Saffron is my bugbear). 🙃
My friend works for a company that recently did a gifted trip with Saffron. I’d never heard of her but she mentioned that she was one of the influencers they took and one of the more famous ones (1.1mill) and she said she was actually really nice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hello fresh
JD seasonings
Spice entice
Loads of skin care brands, too many to mention here.

Anything from the likes of Lydia Millen/Fashion mumblr 🤮 Most influencers seem pretty disingenious but these 2 are up there with the worst!
Also any of the crap Emily Norris promotes.

Reactions: 2
Iconic make up brand. Rhey seem to have sent their highlighter especially, to every Z later going.

Spotlight
Sweet King
Daniel Wellington
Get that Trend
Spanx
Vavoom
Desenio
Lana Blow

To name a few!!!