Brands that you're avoiding due to involvment with infuencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lulus
Princess Polly
Hello Fresh ( makes me rage, can't make a half turn without seeing that tit everywhere, in the hands of the worst people I say)
Olay
Daniel Wellington

Reactions: 1
- SugarBearHair Vitamins (see James Charles/Tati Westbrook drama, enough said)
- Daniel Wellington (outside of IG I don’t see anyone wearing these basic ugly watches
- Fresh Beauty (not a cruelty free brand)
- Jo Malone (also not cruelty free and works with the worst influencers to promote their products)

Reactions: 4
Those rough looking bloody towels homesweethome46 keeps shoving down her followers throats like theyre nobbly boblies

Reactions: 2
Basically anything I see gifted I don’t pay full price for again, but a big one- we’re going with a different cruise line this year after the one we usually go with, P&O, gifted trips to vloggers such as Hannah Michalak and Brogan Tate and they both produced such crap content, as it made me so mad that they got it for free and didn’t even show it off properly that I didn’t want to give P&O my money

Disney
Next
HelloFresh
Swarovski
Cath Kidston
Avon
Jo Malone
Skinny coffee
Jd spices/spicentice
Sarah’s chocolate
L’Oréal

Basically any brand that gives packages to more than privileged celebs or ‘influencers’ who get gifted everything. But the worst is Disney gifting free holidays to the fletchers for years...ha nah thanks, not when families scrimp and save to go and they can easily afford it yet have it all paid for..piss take!

Reactions: 4
Marks. As they like to work with racist, fat shaming idiots. And as long as said person ‘shares their values’ they don’t care. So Marks can do one

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Marks. As they like to work with racist, fat shaming idiots. And as long as said person ‘shares their values’ they don’t care. So Marks can do one
Who are you referring to here? I quite like M&S at the moment 😳

Bloom & Wild will never ever get an order from me.

Basically anything I see gifted I don’t pay full price for again, but a big one- we’re going with a different cruise line this year after the one we usually go with, P&O, gifted trips to vloggers such as Hannah Michalak and Brogan Tate and they both produced such crap content, as it made me so mad that they got it for free and didn’t even show it off properly that I didn’t want to give P&O my money
Same here! We’ve cruised with P&O for 13 years but this year we’ve booked to go with Royal Caribbean instead! I really hope I don’t come across an influencer that I don’t like that has been gifted a trip with them!!

I didn’t know this!! It’s making me think twice now - and I buy A LOT from M&S!

Bloom & wild.
Next. Boden.
Joules....

They can gift items for free to influencers & the normal people like us we don’t receive an acknowledgement.

If a brand is decent they won’t need to be giving things away for free. Their reputation should speak for itself. I know it’s a form of advertising, but it’s the whole ‘giving of free products’ that makes a brand look desperate and devalues it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Haven’t caught up on thread but Martinal holidays for being complicit in MOD and FOD being shady and secretive about their Martinal holiday a couple of years back. Absolutely disgraceful to ignore customers questions about the nature of the holiday. MOd and FOD said they were given “bad advice” a so presumably the advice was to deceive people and delete comments etc. But they were never obliged to follow that advice. I can’t imagine some of the more honest bloggers ever accepting that type of advice. Disgusting

If a brand is decent they won’t need to be giving things away for free. Their reputation should speak for itself. I know it’s a form of advertising, but it’s the whole ‘giving of free products’ that makes a brand look desperate and devalues it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I suppose you dont by nething then as pretty much evry company give free stuff away weather to instagramers or celebs

Johnsons baby, never again after that horrendous campaign where every influencer on Instagram posted ads for them at the same time.

Reactions: 6
I didn't know of Bloom and Wild's reputation and got a late gift for someone which apparently was awful (it was my mother who does not hold back). Wilted flowers that never really recovered. Not cheap either (to me anyway) £35.
The other I would never touch is Hallo bloody Fresh. Basic expensive cooking for simpletons. All the portions look weeny too.