Brands that you're avoiding due to involvment with infuencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing Hunters post this morning with £1200 worth of Jo Malone bottles lined up neatly on her dresser, that's me done.

Love how she claims she uses her Bobbi discount to buy them yet we all know she's the Bobbi PR rep so not only picks who gets gifted but Bobbi are part of the Estee group who purchased Jo Malone so she no doubt gets it all for free too and distributes that.

I used to LOVE her but she's so vanilla and predictable now.

Reactions: 5
After seeing Hunters post this morning with £1200 worth of Jo Malone bottles lined up neatly on her dresser, that's me done.

Love how she claims she uses her Bobbi discount to buy them yet we all know she's the Bobbi PR rep so not only picks who gets gifted but Bobbi are part of the Estee group who purchased Jo Malone so she no doubt gets it all for free too and distributes that.

I used to LOVE her but she's so vanilla and predictable now.
disgusting.The money/gifts get them all in the end...

Vonhaus after beggys new chairs and her sly way of posting on her story for amazon ! Vonhaus should take it back after that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I avoid flash bathroom just because lmc says it everyday in that awful accent like she speaks through her nose!

Reactions: 2
Marks and Spencers
Cox and Cox
White Company
Fat Face
Von Haus
Bobbi Brown
Joules (I now only buy outlet not full price)
Soul Candles
Jo Malone
Bloom and Wild
Tbc........

I feel if I buy from them I’m funding the freebies.

Reactions: 10
There is this cool new influencer on the scene, definitely going to keep me shopping at Marks and Spencer, seems plenty of others agree. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sick to death hearing about Hello Fresh. Same content from every yt they work with, so boring. I don’t think brands realise that sometimes it’s detrimental to their business throwing spons at hundreds of YouTubers because chances are a lot of subscribers watch multiple channels and we sure as hell get sick of being shilled the same crap on every channel.

Reactions: 4
Joanie clothing! No chance I’m buying from them again, I bought a few dresses but brummymummy has put me right off.
Agree with ryvita, basically anything insta mums flog makes me think ‘no thanks’ I only look at the accounts to check what they’re flogging sometimes!

Reactions: 1
Jo Malone used to be my indulgence but am I feck going to hand over my hard earned cash when some Instamummy gets the stuff lavished on them for free. Pisses me off so much I look forward to the day the company folds.

Was also going to book Chewton Glen for a significant birthday but realised that no one else bloody pays for it so why should I.

M&S are annoying me at the moment but I can’t live without their shortbread and humous 😂

Jo Malone used to be my indulgence but am I feck going to hand over my hard earned cash when some Instamummy gets the stuff lavished on them for free. Pisses me off so much I look forward to the day the company folds.

Was also going to book Chewton Glen for a significant birthday but realised that no one else bloody pays for it so why should I.

M&S are annoying me at the moment but I can’t live without their shortbread and humous 😂
Try Jo Loves. It’s designed by Jo Malone founder and she started it after she sold her first business. I think it’s far more exquisite than her first brand and has something a little different.

Reactions: 2
The White Triangle Company, Princess Planning, JD Seasonings, P&G products, Cawkys, anything from Skinny Syrup Co, Oppo.

Naked Wines, those watches Daniel something and those towels, oh soft so so soft... Hampton Astley? I swear everyone has done the towels.

Rollareleasa - wtf 🙄 do these people really think we need this stupid little tool?? I noticed they’re now giving it away for free. This company must be beyond desperate. I cringe beyond cringing every time I see a story with someone desperately trying to talk excitedly about this little piece of plastic. Get a grip; we’re not interested 🙄🙄🙄🙄