Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again, he’s taken her to the leisure centre for a sauna so all is forgiven 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg guys, thank GOD bradders read all her beggy memes & it made him realise what 1 true love he's missing 🙄😴🥱🤮
Repetitively dull these two

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For some reason my mind couldn't grasp her username for a moment and I thought she'd changed her name to Vira (vera) 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s place bets for how long till she takes him back 🤣 I’m saying by Thursday he’ll be back in her mums 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh is how neither of them have figured out they are incompatible yet 😂 imagine going through a 100 breakups in a year and still thinking that person is the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What makes me laugh is how neither of them have figured out they are incompatible yet 😂 imagine going through a 100 breakups in a year and still thinking that person is the one.
Oh he knows they aren’t, but he needs a place to stay, and all the time dappy bleep vic takes him back, Bwadley is gonna keep playing his games!!!!

Reactions: 6
There is a new victim. I wonder how long this one lasts! She strangely looks like Vicki and the same sort of chin. He is a right bleeping melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.