Bradley Weekes #6 His neck his back Carl best get his money back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else catch the now deleted photo he put on his stories of Vicky? Proper done her dirty, a photo of her nasal hair. I got a screenshot but I actually feel bad on her posting it!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else catch the now deleted photo he put on his stories of Vicky? Proper done her dirty, a photo of her nasal hair. I got a screenshot but I actually feel bad on her posting it!!
I wouldn't feel bad for posting it. That poor child is put second after that twit of a sperm donor. The child hasn't got a chance.

Bradley is definitely emotionally abusing Vick and she needs to get out for the sake of her child. I had an ex that used to post horrible pictures of me on facebook - all my college friends told me to duck him off as he was abusing me and always upset me on purpose, although it was 'only a picture' to him. Maybe Vick should consider us her friends, listen to our advise AND LEAVE THAT duck BOY ALONE!!!! HE IS NEVER, EVER GOING TO CHANGE

Post it anyway, shes brought it on herself by being a full on mug.

Reactions: 7
Not Vickys nostril hairs being under a spoiler after we've all seen her bumhole and her getting fingered on IKEAs finest floating shelves.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg his insta stories. Bradders is suddenly making a show of buying prese to for Carson. He also took him for his first haircut. I didn't think 1 year old needed haircuts. Anyway he's made sure Carson has the same hairstyle as him .....poor kid

Reactions: 6
🤣 🤣 🤣 Look at the finger blasting bleep making sure he gets Christmas Dinner
Yeah we ask the same question Bradley, what with the way you treat her, abandoning her when she was pregnant to duck off with Becky bumhole, not acknowledging you sons existence for months, your finger blasting skills 🤮🤢, stealing £1000’s of her, your constant cheating, and bullying gaslighting behaviour. She must have some sort of brain injury because no sane person would put up with that tit. The only reason you are back with Vicky is cause the scamming ain’t working no more and people know what you’re like there fore you can’t throw money at women now and Vicky is the only one that will put up with it, and she bleeping stupid for doing so!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Don’t mind me, just sitting here remembering when Bradders had his “office” and would sit working from it for at least an hour a day, posting screenshots of graphs that meant absolutely nothing whilst growing his “empire”. 📈📉📊👨🏻‍💻 Good ol days….

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He “still” wonders… wasn’t wondering any of that when you left her for bumhole, yaz, the 8/9 month relationship with chin. Or when you was slagging her off at any op, denying your son, strangling her dog or robbing her. How’s he not embarrassed writing that. Couple goals eh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t mind me, just sitting here remembering when Bradders had his “office” and would sit working from it for at least an hour a day, posting screenshots of graphs that meant absolutely nothing whilst growing his “empire”.  Good ol days….

Ah the good old days when he actually had a small amount of money to rent a apartment

• Haha
Hello people of tattle👋 I have some disgusting news to share with you all. Because Mr.Bradley Weekes doesn’t have any real friends so when he “confines” in his “friends” they go around telling everyone his buisness i’ve just recently found out that he went on a alcohol and drugged induced rage and brutally beat up vicky leaving her with bruises, and injuries, the police were called and he got arrested. This was the night where he went to Sheffield and he was with her and those group of lads. That’s the reason for the love bombing posts he’s been putting up because he feels guility about brutally beating up his baby mother. how bleeping disgusting. I’ve always had sympathy for Vicky and even defended her on tattle during the becky holt saga, i work in social services so i see the effects of domestic violence first hand so i never blame the victim, but after seeing how she was back in bradley’s arms not even 24 hours after he brutally beat up her and even brought carson around him, im shocked and honestly disgusted. Posting this on here because i know they both read here and i’m honestly scared for the babies life! This man is dangerous and needs the electric chair if that was still legal. & how selfish of vicky to bring her child around an ABUSER for her own selfish needs. I’ve read the threads and seen how he attacked the dog & attacked her whilst she was pregnant, it’s only a matter of time before he attacks carson! for the love of God something needs to happen! Bradley weekes you are bleeping scum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Hello people of tattle👋 I have some disgusting news to share with you all. Because Mr.Bradley Weekes doesn’t have any real friends so when he “confines” in his “friends” they go around telling everyone his buisness i’ve just recently found out that he went on a alcohol and drugged induced rage and brutally beat up vicky leaving her with bruises, and injuries, the police were called and he got arrested. This was the night where he went to Sheffield and he was with her and those group of lads. That’s the reason for the love bombing posts he’s been putting up because he feels guility about brutally beating up his baby mother. how bleeping disgusting. I’ve always had sympathy for Vicky and even defended her on tattle during the becky holt saga, i work in social services so i see the effects of domestic violence first hand so i never blame the victim, but after seeing how she was back in bradley’s arms not even 24 hours after he brutally beat up her and even brought carson around him, im shocked and honestly disgusted. Posting this on here because i know they both read here and i’m honestly scared for the babies life! This man is dangerous and needs the electric chair if that was still legal. & how selfish of vicky to bring her child around an ABUSER for her own selfish needs. I’ve read the threads and seen how he attacked the dog & attacked her whilst she was pregnant, it’s only a matter of time before he attacks carson! for the love of God something needs to happen! Bradley weekes you are bleeping scum.
Jesus Christ that’s bleeping disgusting.

you work in the social, and from your previous posts it’s pretty clear you know at least Vicky personally… do you maybe think it’s time to intervene?

Reactions: 10
When did they go to Sheffield? Was it last weekend? I remember some stories of a night out and I think he tagged them as being in sheffield. Why were they even in sheffield? Where was the baby?

Reactions: 2