Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1601748Yeah it's just you Brad... He showed her face then put the emoji on 🥴

I've cropped it but you can imagine what the 'bottom' is
Seeing how he’s notorious for making fake accounts & pretending to be a woman (@lindaslit) and he loves himself too much, i wouldn’t be surprised if he’s made a fake instagram account and found some random pictures on google of a random woman and sent it to himself🤣. if it is real i don’t know why he’s trying to shame the woman like he isn’t going to hop to her when he’s bored of playing happy families with desperate vick 🤣

Reactions: 14
Wonder If hes doing jaffas tonight with this new woman? I'll wait for him to break up with vicky again before he is able to rent them a place to live.

Reactions: 4
Vicky is such a mug. Why is she attracted to him! He looks like a character from the show Bo Selecta!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love to see Vic videoing Bwad for him to upload. She is literally assisting him to find his next silly girl😂 he has a bed to sleep in, a free photographer and a sh*g while planning the next move.
He thinks he's winning, she thinks she's winning and we are all cringing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Bwaaaad, why are you suddenly following male strippers The UK Pleasure Boys? You could never!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised when Gollum finally comes out that he’s gay that’s why he can’t commit to any female in his life. Vicky would transition into a boy to try and get gollum to stay with her that’s how desperate she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Next bed stop Liverpool? He's suddenly following the girl who has Kimmy K Aesthetics.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.