Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Keera for the winning thread title with 32 votes.

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swears x
Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 11.22.58.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks @Brian Butterfield for starting a new thread. I didn't want to get lynched for starting one 😂

Did he ever respond to Becky's or @Lost In Translation accusations?
Ha! I start to get proper twitchy when threads run over 50 pages 🥴

I think it's important to keep the threads going as it will bring any future victims here first if they have the foresight to Google Bradley Weekes.

Hopefully, their due diligence will bring them to Tattle and stop anyone else from getting conned out of their hard-earned cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can someone help me remember vicks Instagram name? It's been so long, I've not been on here for ages.

SHOOK that the orange dwarf is a crusty scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean it was pretty obvious that Gollum was a scammer, he had been accused and exposed of scamming way before all that drama started with bumhole which caused him to get his very own thread on here, so the fact he still tries to use the excuse that people make up “lies” about him out of “jealousy” is comical. Gollum, i promise you nobody would have time to make up lies about an ugly deformed, hills have eyes looking creature, woman beating, lying thief,nobody from tipton that lives at his parents home and still broke and in your overdraft after all the money you’ve earned robbed.
Also, he posted chinny at the gym today, why does her body look like it’s melting? so unflattering and unusual
🤢
E8909C1C-10EC-4BB6-AFBB-13D5E8840485.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We need a recap. I'll try and do one when I get round to it.
But basically Bradley Weekes from Tipton is now with Jess Gill. He's a Forex scammer/trader.
Has ripped numerous people off, including Becky Holt (allegedly)
He reckons he is loaded but is sleeping in his girl friends bedroom at her mum's.
Says she's his future wifey but hasn't bought her a ring.
They were meant to be living/holidaying in the Maldives or Thailand right now but they got as far as Alton Towers for the day.
Doubt Bradley was allowed on the rides as he wouldn't have made the height restrictions #awks
Bradders set up an account on Tattle under the name @lindaslit saying that Brad was sexy and a bad man. He was found out when he posted a screenshot from his own insta account 🤣🤣🤣
He's a scumbag who slags off mum's who are on Only Fans (probably having a dig at 1 of his kids mum's - the ones who are actually raising and providing for HIS kids!)
Bradley Weekes from Tipton is a scam artist who cons people out of money apparently.
He no longer works for the last company, is that because he was caught scamming too many people I wonder 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean it was pretty obvious that Gollum was a scammer, he had been accused and exposed of scamming way before all that drama started with bumhole which caused him to get his very own thread on here, so the fact he still tries to use the excuse that people make up “lies” about him out of “jealousy” is comical. Gollum, i promise you nobody would have time to make up lies about an ugly deformed, hills have eyes looking creature, woman beating, lying thief,nobody from tipton that lives at his parents home and still broke and in your overdraft after all the money you’ve earned robbed.
Also, he posted chinny at the gym today, why does her body look like it’s melting? so unflattering and unusual
🤢View attachment 1189804
Not a fan of either of them but there’s nothing wrong with her body?

Reactions: 6
What a wild ride 😂 Haven’t been on here since I unfollowed the boring, inbred looking rat but I’m all caught up now and really do hope that all the people he’s scammed are joining up to hopefully take his 5ft ass to the police. Not that he’d complain about that, we all know where you love things going bradders 🍫 ⭐ 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a wild ride 😂 Haven’t been on here since I unfollowed the boring, inbred looking rat but I’m all caught up now and really do hope that all the people he’s scammed are joining up to hopefully take his 5ft ass to the police. Not that he’d complain about that, we all know where you love things going bradders 🍫 ⭐ 🐠
Me too! I cant believe how long he’s got away with scamming people out of money. Surely people are not intimidated of a 5ft 3 inbred looking creature, to hunt down and get their money back🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a new instagram account called “tradelikesupreme1” that’s apparently a catfish page of gollum. It’s most likely gollum himself behind the account and going to pretend that the catfish account is scamming people out of money, like he said about the other catfish page about him.🤣🤣🤣🤣. He’s desperate for some money now he’s bought chinny them roses and tiffany & co gifts, probably back in his overdraft again and no new victims to scam cause everyone’s catching onto his thieving behaviour 😭😭

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.