Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t even know who I am you silly cow. I bought my first child up on my own, worked a crappy job FULL TIME! Worked my way up, bought a house on my own!! I did it all by myself. I didn’t have to sell my fanny to do it. It’s too easy now to do onlyfans than get a normal job
It's not 1900, what is a "normal job"? The world has changed, no such thing as a normal job. But says alot that you have to judge another woman about how she providing for her child, to be fair it's none of your business is it? Live and let live.

Reactions: 26
It's not 1900, what is a "normal job"? The world has changed, no such thing as a normal job. But says alot that you have to judge another woman about how she providing for her child, to be fair it's none of your business is it? Live and let live.
Sex work is the oldest profession in the world, it’s just that only fan is the modern age sex work. I just can’t believe how judgemental this snowflake is that chooses to follow this new young single mother just living her life. Unfollow her if it bothers you that much, problem solved lol

Reactions: 19
The fact that theres no commute is major pull 😂
Sadly I’m not lucky enough to stay home and sell my fanny, I would if I could lol, but I didn’t have a good enough doctor and I didn’t do my pelvic floor exercises And I haven’t been able to see my fanny since I popped my kid out 🤣 I wasn’t bless with being able to snap back, so you go Vicky, do it for the chubby mummy’s out there lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the duck cares how she makes her money! She's providing for her child. Work is work.

And Bradley can throw all the shade he wants but he was happy to be a part of that 6 months ago. And anyway, at least Vicky is getting paid. It sounds like Jess just gives it out for free.

Reactions: 19
You go Vick! If men want to pay to see your beautiful self, you do that. Hell, I’m not interested in females, but I’d subscribe to help a sister out.

I’d support any woman to keep them away from deadbeat narcissistic pricks who try to control women on their terms.

The dwarf, cross eyed prick is obviously bothered to post about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How do you know she's showing her fanny unless you're subscribed? 🤔 Lots of OF girls make money in lots of different ways, you don't have to show your bits. Couldn't agree more with you lovely lot, this is thick cunts page, nothing to do with Vicky

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I make good money on OnlyFans and I’ve never had to show my fanny. It’s what you make it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
At least Vik is getting paid for pics of her body. Jess the beg just sends out nudes for free to all and sundry. She did to Gollum when he was with Becky and Yas. How desperate do you need to be to do that after knowing his history 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
At least Vik is getting paid for pics of her body. Jess the beg just sends out nudes for free to all and sundry. She did to Gollum when he was with Becky and Yas. How desperate do you need to be to do that after knowing his history 🤢🤢
She was desperate for a holiday to Dubai and a Tiffany bracelet, still waiting are you Jess? And I bet she has done a ton of pegging and bum licking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look the girl needs to make money, if she was to go and get a 9-5 she would have to find a childminder 5 days a week, and she would make tit money and hardly have anything to play with at the end of the day. So only fans is the best option for her at the moment. And as for Bradley, if she wanted his cough cough “money” she would have to have him on her babies birth certificate, which I’m sure if you were to have a child with him you wouldn’t want him too have any bleeping say in how your baby is raised, so Vicky you carry on sweetheart, you are doing great, and your son is gorgeous. Now let’s please not mention Vicky again, this is about Bradley and what ever woman he is dipping his chipotle into that month
You don’t have to be on a birth certificate to have to pay CMS, you just have to be the biological father. If you deny you are, they can mandate a DNA test and if you refuse, you pay regardless.

You never know maybe she is one of those girls who sell farts in a jar
Now that I could do. I’m always farting 🤣🤣

You don’t even know who I am you silly cow. I bought my first child up on my own, worked a crappy job FULL TIME! Worked my way up, bought a house on my own!! I did it all by myself. I didn’t have to sell my fanny to do it. It’s too easy now to do onlyfans than get a normal job
I had my first @ age 16…….I bought 4 children up alone after my husband died. Put myself thru university and now earn a lot of money in a professional job. I own my 5 bed house outright at age 42. I still don’t look down on women who partake in any kind of sex work. If it grosses you out, blame the men paying for the services who often have wives/girlfriends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys were arguing about Vicky and it’s not even her thread 🤷🏽‍♀️ Regardless of our thoughts on OF, we all dislike Bradley and that’s why we’re here. Let’s stick to that instead of insulting each other 💕

Reactions: 20
A one way ticket out the UK? Who do these pair think they are? Bonnie and Clyde? We all know how the one way ticket to Spain ended up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Jess might be the most deluded one of all if she is thinking of giving up a legit business to travel with that dopey bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.