Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is only fans real work? It doesn’t really contribute much to society. Too many young girls wanting to jump into it and I find it frightening. You can call me judgemental all you want but I’m sure deep down you would all be gutted if your little girls got into it. What happened to youngs girls wanting to become scientists etc… you hear about 17 year olds waiting to turn 18 so they can start OF.
I think it’s truely sad and a shame to see 😔

I can imagine there is a lot more of dark side to it as well. Look at Sean Pratt. A single straight guy in a relationship shoving dildos up his bum and meeting men in hotels for money. I don’t care how much money you make from it I’d rather have an honest job then sell my soul like that.

Reactions: 29
How is only fans real work? It doesn’t really contribute much to society. Too many young girls wanting to jump into it and I find it frightening. You can call me judgemental all you want but I’m sure deep down you would all be gutted if your little girls got into it. What happened to youngs girls wanting to become scientists etc… you hear about 17 year olds waiting to turn 18 so they can start OF.

I can imagine there is a lot more of dark side to it as well. Look at Sean Pratt. A single straight guy in a relationship shoving dildos up his bum and meeting men in hotels for money. I don’t care how much money you make from it I’d rather have an honest job then sell my soul like that.
Kids are brutal too. You just know in years times when the only fans models kids are all in high school the lads are going to be saying they’ve had a wank over their mum 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8

I totally agree.

Reactions: 2

If your paying taxes then your contributing just fine to society imo.

Reactions: 17
All I’m thinking is how this extra large bird can make money of OF with out showing her fanny 😂😂😂 any one no any feeders

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Foot pics is a good one.I’m gutted I have really distinct tattoos covering mine otherwise I would’ve been selling pics of them all over the show 😂😂
All I’m thinking is how this extra large bird can make money of OF with out showing her fanny 😂😂😂 any one no any feeders

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My ex use to like smoking no lie cigars I kid you not😂😂 riding and smoking 😂😂😂 I fucked him of had a bad chest put me of smoking for life evan gave up the cigs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.