Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Vicky warned these fools what happens, she said he owed her money etc and Becky stood by him saying he’s going to get the best solicitor to see the child, sent the bumhole licking pics etc and she got a whole load of abuse when she was pregnant! Karma springs to mind! And he needs his too!

Reactions: 17
So the filthy weasel did rip her off then??
He’s pure scum isn’t he.

Reactions: 8
As if he’s just posted that about Jess on his stories about being an illegal immigrant and entering the country on a rubber dingy 😵 is there no lengths he won’t stoop to.

• Angry
  • Wow
It’s not much of a surprise - this is, after all the bloke who thinks laughing at people with dwarfism is entertainment.
She looks so different there. Her face is a proper shape and everything!

Reactions: 6
As if he’s just posted that about Jess on his stories about being an illegal immigrant and entering the country on a rubber dingy 😵 is there no lengths he won’t stoop to.
I would be fuming if I was her parents

Reactions: 7
Hes basically saying he is so glad he met her now and not then as he thinks she was ugly back then. What a charmer!

Her new face looks like a shoebill stork. It’s probably the filter she uses and whatever she’s had done, but I can’t understand why either of them would think that long, manly face is an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her new face looks like a shoebill stork. It’s probably the filter she uses and whatever she’s had done, but I can’t understand why either of them would think that long, manly face is an improvement.
Cause he bats for the other team, he like his women to look manly

Reactions: 11
He really is a disgusting piece of tit! I would of dumped him for that post!!!! I really hope his plane crashes and he dies! Waste of oxygen!

Reactions: 13
He'll SS the section where we're calling him out for being a vile pig about his girlfriend but not the posts around it calling him out for stealing money from his single mother ex... Shot yourself in the foot there Bradley (to match your knee ;)) people coming to read Tattle after your post are also going to read what a conman you are!

Reactions: 20
I see Vicky is advertising herself for onlyfans again. Selling her post partum mangled fanny for $5.25 a month 🥴🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.