Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been making good money on Onlyfans without ever showing my fanny for two years now. My page is like a comedy channel. I've been a webcam model for years, whilst also working at Barclays Bank and having a third job working at a library on the weekends, I have a degree in maths, I can speak four languages and sign.

I now photograph women giving birth and like to think all my jobs have 'contributed' to society. Nearly every girl I know that does OF doesn't show her fanny, infact I can only think of one that does straight up fanny play.

Side note - chubby gals get on there, you'd be making more than Vick just from rubbing your belly, not even joking. No nakedness, loads of fun.

Walking on people with heels on pays well too if you're bigger than a size 16 ;)

Also how Jess isn't a man is beyond me. My mathematical mind can't cope with the imbalance of her face. There's a golden ratio to a 'beautiful' face and Jess has paid someone to construct quite the opposite. :(

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I've been making good money on Onlyfans without ever showing my fanny for two years now. My page is like a comedy channel. I've been a webcam model for years, whilst also working at Barclays Bank and having a third job working at a library on the weekends, I have a degree in maths, I can speak four languages and sign.

I now photograph women giving birth and like to think all my jobs have 'contributed' to society. Nearly every girl I know that does OF doesn't show her fanny, infact I can only think of one that does straight up fanny play.

Side note - chubby gals get on there, you'd be making more than Vick just from rubbing your belly, not even joking. No nakedness, loads of fun.

Walking on people with heels on pays well too if you're bigger than a size 16 ;)

Also how Jess isn't a man is beyond me. My mathematical mind can't cope with the imbalance of her face. There's a golden ratio to a 'beautiful' face and Jess has paid someone to construct quite the opposite. :(
When you say good money, how much are you talking? I’ve got a credit card to pay off 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All I’m thinking is how this extra large bird can make money of OF with out showing her fanny 😂😂😂 any one no any feeders
Definitely a market for us big girls…some men just like watching big girls eat or sit on things. Tempting but I don’t want to get any bigger I’d rather lose weight 🤣

Also I’d be fab at the farting one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s it now it’s all over for you slim girls 😂😂 watch this space fatty is giving you time to earn some money before fatty takes over x 😂

It all starts with confidence and to be good at acting it’s just preforming me I’m just awkward funny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know a young guy who has a think for watching you eat pizza. He offered me before and I thought he was taking the piss but a friend of mine said he’d pay her and buy her things (as well as the pizza) if she recorded herself eating it. 🤨🤨 me and her are also polar opposite looks wise, so I think it’s just the pizza. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
used socks underwear as well 😂 I see some one selling used socks as well it’s really strange how people get these things as fetishes

I’d be good at eating pizza bung a few chips in there I think I’d feel ill after a little while end up calling them sickos got to much unresolved tit 😂😂 I’d end up choking them with the pizza lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know a young guy who has a think for watching you eat pizza. He offered me before and I thought he was taking the piss but a friend of mine said he’d pay her and buy her things (as well as the pizza) if she recorded herself eating it. 🤨🤨 me and her are also polar opposite looks wise, so I think it’s just the pizza. 🤣
I know a guy who likes the feeder stuff and really big girls in underwear and he’s someone that most people would say is attractive (I really dislike him as a person so can’t see it now myself). There really is a market for everything. Only thing is it’s a fetish so you’re never going to meet Prince Charming doing these things, it’s just sexual. But I tell you if I was single I’d deffo consider doing the less sexual stuff like farting, slapping my belly, walking on men with heels. Could buy a house and live comfortably rather than getting stressed over work deadlines and a crappy boss whilst not earning enough to have my own place.

If I looked like Vicky I’d probably be doing what she is. She looks amazing and it’s going to pay her bills. We should all charge men for our time 🤣 they don’t deserve the amount of freebies we all give out.

Reactions: 15

How long do you think it would take a slim size 10 woman to hit size 16 and above? Asking for a friend 😂

I know a guy who likes the feeder stuff and really big girls in underwear and he’s someone that most people would say is attractive (I really dislike him as a person so can’t see it now myself). There really is a market for everything. Only thing is it’s a fetish so you’re never going to meet Prince Charming doing these things, it’s just sexual. But I tell you if I was single I’d deffo consider doing the less sexual stuff like farting, slapping my belly, walking on men with heels. Could buy a house and live comfortably rather than getting stressed over work deadlines and a crappy boss whilst not earning enough to have my own place.

If I looked like Vicky I’d probably be doing what she is. She looks amazing and it’s going to pay her bills. We should all charge men for our time 🤣 they don’t deserve the amount of freebies we all give out.
Everybody can look like Vicky just use the same filters 😀 sallie axl is a prime example of insta v reality. Anybody can look a million dollars on social media these days using filters (personably can’t stand them).
Isn’t the OF market saturated these days? You’ve got to really be something special to earn big money surely? Megan Barton-Hanson is a babe and smashing it so good for her!

• Haha
All the people defending vicky saying she HAS to do only fans cos brad isn't paying owt towards the baby. She seems to have enough money to be out, again, last night
Sorry but she's a tit mum. There I said it. Come at me all you like

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the people defending vicky saying she HAS to do only fans cos brad isn't paying owt towards the baby. She seems to have enough money to be out, again, last night
Sorry but she's a tit mum. There I said it. Come at me all you like
Pretty harsh but I do agree that she goes out far too much. She’s been out pretty much every weekend since she had the baby. I’m sorry but you don’t have a baby for someone else to look after it. And your life shouldn’t just carry on the same as before you were pregnant. I went out every weekend before I got pregnant too but actually have no desire to now I’ve got a little girl! Would rather spend my evening with her and not be hungover all of the next day

Reactions: 14
Poor old Jess, imagine paying hundreds of pounds for fillers just to end up looking like bojack horseman

5FB07365-2FA2-46AD-AE94-8DCF2B87C020.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Pretty harsh but I do agree that she goes out far too much. She’s been out pretty much every weekend since she had the baby. I’m sorry but you don’t have a baby for someone else to look after it. And your life shouldn’t just carry on the same as before you were pregnant. I went out every weekend before I got pregnant too but actually have no desire to now I’ve got a little girl! Would rather spend my evening with her and not be hungover all of the next day
Maybe it was a bit harsh, Im just tired of people blowing smoke up her arse that she's some Saint cos just cos he left her. All the speel for months how she couldn't wait for her baby boy to get here then since he arrived it seems she can't wait to get away from him at any opportunity. I'm a mum myself n all for mum's having a break but the amount of times she's been out considering he's 1month old is ridiculous

Reactions: 15
Maybe it was a bit harsh, Im just tired of people blowing smoke up her arse that she's some Saint cos just cos he left her. All the speel for months how she couldn't wait for her baby boy to get here then since he arrived it seems she can't wait to get away from him at any opportunity. I'm a mum myself n all for mum's having a break but the amount of times she's been out considering he's 1month old is ridiculous
Agree with this. Personally couldn't think of anything worse than OnlyFans and creepy men oogling, even if it did pay well, but that's her choice to make money so good on her. It's the raving and going out I think is really bad, can't understand why you would want to do that with a new born at home. Completely the wrong priorities. If she doesn't be there for him 100% when he's so young, what is she going to be like when he's older?

I agree that she should be home with her baby.

But, I imagine it must be hard being young and suddenly being a single Mum. It sounds like she didn't plan on getting pregnant, and didn't plan to be doing this by herself. It's a massive adjustment to make. She's probably longing for the life she had before she even met Bradley, and wondering who she is now that she has a little boy. It's no surprise she's clinging on to going out and being with her friends after all that she's been through.

Hopefully she'll reassess and start putting her son first, and spending time at home with him. But, in the meantime, I think what she needs is a bit of support and understanding rather than judgement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.