Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zero brain cells.
Would Imagine he’s getting criticism in the DM’s about moving the dog into a flashy apartment.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know. Looks like a pretty cosy little weekend going on! I think they make a nice pair!

Unfollowed this guy ages ago but still popping up on my IG all the time. Why is he pimping out some sports merc and cottage to his followers? What has this got to do with his brand or narrative? Go enjoy your weekend away. This family would sell literally anything, everything captured for the gram and tagged all weekend

Reactions: 6
As someone who’s mostly familiar with Bradley from Niomi and her thread, I didn’t see this here so I figured I’d bring it up. Bradley’s twitter looks to be a real collection of likes of tweets by the worst possible people. He follows the Trump family, Fox News pundits, Tories, Republicans, etc. and has so many likes with racist, transphobic, anti mask, pro conspiracy theory, and generally hateful undertones. Does this track with him as a content creator on instagram?? I guess he probably never brings up his moral views when his platform relies on his muscles and not his brain.

Reactions: 11
Unfollowed this guy ages ago but still popping up on my IG all the time. Why is he pimping out some sports merc and cottage to his followers? What has this got to do with his brand or narrative? Go enjoy your weekend away. This family would sell literally anything, everything captured for the gram and tagged all weekend
His “brand” and narrative seem to be all over the shop right now, he’s focusing a lot less on fitness and just trying to impress it seems. He’s such a flash git wannabe. I originally followed him for the health and fitness but he’s doing less and less of that now he’s got his website/app.

I see him and his brother (another complete nob) have bought this cottage in the Cotswolds. He said it’s a project and that they are going to “modernise” it and make it “really trendy”. Watch them rip the heart out of that lovely, charming country cottage and turn it into some hideous, generic Love Island style house 🙄

Reactions: 7
He’s got a lot of arrogance for someone who is 5ft8 at a push. I’ll never forget walking past his stumpy ass at Ocean Beach in Ibiza 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s hustling hard to be fair. Most of these online IG PTs are all the same… everything is about their lifestyle and making money off of the following. The reality is there are better looking and in better shape “ordinary” people any day I’m in the gym, who probably have real jobs and responsibilities and are really living that lifestyle.

The Invisalign lisp and spotty face have never done it for me.
Plus someone mentioned he is quite short in a post above.

Homeowner Q&A all about his hard work, motivation and determination to save up and not a whisper about living at home all those years! Classic

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.