Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see his command of the English language is as good as his sister ‘always asking me to drive my car’ then showing a picture of her driving 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So he’s moving out of his house with bland AF garden designed to look like the Love Island villa, and moving to Chelsea 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah cause his hard graft had paid off. The guy is a complete knob, such a wannabe.
I find him so cocky and arrogant. I’ve asked him genuine questions on his Insta Q&A but never answers them. Only seems to engage or share content from fit females.

Reactions: 5
I thought the same thing. Such a big lively dog living in flat after having a garden, albeit a small one. Poor neighbours downstairs as well with the dog walking on those floorboards.
And I know you can have a dog in a flat but quite frankly it’s a pain in the arse….nothing handier than just opening the door and letting them go out for a sniff and a pee, instead of having to lock up, get downstairs etc etc…and if he’s poorly….I suspect poor Roots will be going back to Ealing and spending a lot more time with Mummy and Daddy Simmonds

Feel sorry for Roots as well. Having a nice garden to run around in to a small balcony with no greenery. Am assuming Bradders wants to be closer to central London so he can do more influencer stuff.

Feel sorry for Roots as well. Having a nice garden to run around in to a small balcony with no greenery. Am assuming Bradders wants to be closer to central London so he can do more influencer stuff.
I think he just fancies pulling the Chelsea totty….he definitely has a type and they probably didn’t fancy the massive trek back to Ealing so he couldn’t show off the massive picture he had of himself on the wall 😂

‘Weekley’ newsletter ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought the same thing. Such a big lively dog living in flat after having a garden, albeit a small one. Poor neighbours downstairs as well with the dog walking on those floorboards.
Such a shame for the dog. Can’t be very safe either, I've seen how Roots jumps up and the glass around the balcony isn’t very high.

Reactions: 4
He did a Q&A last night on Insta and seemed to be getting some stick for moving from his other place to a flat, lots of questions about how Roots was finding it.

He basically said as it was coming to winter there was no need for a garden anymore (!) and that he’ll train Roots to go to the toilet out on the balcony on some fake grass 🤦🏼‍♂️

Also said he moved as he wants to be around a younger crowd and needed a change of scene. Oh, and ever since watching Harvey Spector in Suits he’s wanted to live in an apartment with a view and “it has to be done at my age”. Nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He did a Q&A last night on Insta and seemed to be getting some stick for moving from his other place to a flat, lots of questions about how Roots was finding it.

He basically said as it was coming to winter there was no need for a garden anymore (!) and that he’ll train Roots to go to the toilet out on the balcony on some fake grass 🤦🏼‍♂️

Also said he moved as he wants to be around a younger crowd and needed a change of scene. Oh, and ever since watching Harvey Spector in Suits he’s wanted to live in an apartment with a view and “it has to be done at my age”. Nob.
The downstairs neighbours will love it when the dog cocks his leg against the balcony and it rains down in them….
The whole family are so privileged, Brad needing to live in a flat with a view at his age, Connie not being able to move on because her newly renovated house hadn’t got shutters by the sound of it having hated having to live in a flat that cost £1600 a month to rent….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s been kitting his new pad out with plants and put a post up saying “thanks fo all the concern about Roots and the balcony and with the plants. He’s happier than ever and isn’t a vegetarian so no worries about him eating the plants”

What a bleeping nob. He keeps posting pics of Roots on the balcony. Methinks he’s protesting too much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.