Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in the flat now I presume in the latest stories. Then up to Ealing on Friday for pigs in blankets, turkey and roasties.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Back now after the 3 days off. What will be the strategy in 2021 I wonder? App enhancements? Prob be 2022 then lol

His latest post, it’s not about chasing the £££ it’s about waking up every day and doing something that puts a smile on your face
Tell that to the thousands of people who’ve lost their jobs and can’t pay the mortgage or put food on the table
He’s an entitled dick

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed him a few months back and haven’t checked on his page since! he really needs to stay away from preaching as he always gets it wrong - trump, Boris, shaming Zara from love island and now being ignorant about people who have lost their jobs. honestly stick to showing off your muscles Brad.

Reactions: 6
He’s not coming up on my feed for some reason, only saw his post as his dopey sister shared it....no valentines post I’m aware of but can’t say I paid any attention

• Wow
Yeah I think they are both together. She was gushing about his kind soul on his latest post.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Now Brad is giving people tips on how to be mentally strong..... that is very dangerous and ignorant 🤬🤬🤬

Just seen his posts on being mentally strong....he really is a massive tool isn’t he? Wonder if he imparted his pearls of wisdom to his good friend Caroline....

Reactions: 2
It's his girlfriend's birthday today so lots of gushing stories from him, so yeah they're still together.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.