Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy is a tool. He really needs to try to get some sort of education, brains are definitely in his biceps with this one. Mac Donald’s donated the money not the happy meals 🤦🏻‍♀️ His whole family are a joke over the whole covid quarantine thing. Telling people to take vitamins is not going to cure it. Is he surprised if any of them really had it. And now sharing the ancient post about more people dying from suicide than covid....it’s a fake post....ONS haven’t released those figures yet (I know because my friend works for them and is sick of seeing this post)

Reactions: 6
Oh Bradley, best you stay out of politics unless you have something worthwhile saying rather than criticising some one for their age. Politics is about beliefs not personal attributes.
Can we mention the fact that he’s not bothered to mention Kamala Harris or the damage Trump has done in just 4 years? I’m a fan of neither but I can see Biden is better than Trump. Brad is just like his sister- not much up top but thinks everyone cares about their opinions!

Reactions: 2
Can we mention the fact that he’s not bothered to mention Kamala Harris or the damage Trump has done in just 4 years? I’m a fan of neither but I can see Biden is better than Trump. Brad is just like his sister- not much up top but thinks everyone cares about their opinions!
They’re both so thick! You can just tell their parents raised them to think the sun shines out of their backsides. Delusional

Reactions: 1
Just check who he follows, the entire Trump family... even likes their posts, not political hey Brad.....

Reactions: 3
Oh God now Bradley is saying he has been offered every reality TV show but always said no. Sure Brad, you are the biggest wannabe there is ganging off the coat tails of your famous 'clients'..... 🤢🤮🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
So Bradley is at the girlfriend's parents house for the weekend. Unbelievable, he supposedly Coronavirus and still doesn't care about the lockdown

As he's an ambassador for my protein and under amour does he need to put #ad etc on post, swipe ups etc with them in?
20201128_140748.jpg

So Bradley convenient hides the #AD Behind the swipe up on this latest stories. Why why why are these people so hesitant to be transparent. It says on your profile you are an ambassador for Under Armour so of course any stories you post for them are going to be ads. Do you think we are all as thick as you Bradley????

Looks like Brad and the girlfriend have debunked to her parents country pile judging by his latest story........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.