Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone experienced it working unevenly or has my practitioner not done a very good job? I had it done two days ago and already one side of my forehead is still but the other, I can raise my eyebrow, so at the moment when I raise my brows, one raises (slightly not fully)! I know it’s only been two days and it takes two weeks to fully work, plus I’m going back for the two week appt so she can obviously even it up then if needed still, but I’m just curious if it’s normal that it is a bit uneven at the moment?
I think it’s perfectly normal. I can always see mines kicking in in stages. Give it a few more days and you’ll start to notice it taking effect more.

I just had my second ever Botox appointment, she said I need to be up right for 4 hours. How closely do people stick to this? It’s evening here (Aus) and I’m exhausted and sick, so really keen to go to bed!! Big mistake making an evening appointment 🤦‍♀️

I just had my second ever Botox appointment, she said I need to be up right for 4 hours. How closely do people stick to this? It’s evening here (Aus) and I’m exhausted and sick, so really keen to go to bed!! Big mistake making an evening appointment 🤦‍♀️
I stick to it so can't recommend otherwise. Just had a quick Google and everywhere it says to not lie down for the 4h. Maybe you can kind of prop yourself up and close your eyes sitting up for a bit 😔 sorry not much advice beyond that!

I always make a lunch time appointment during work week for that reason cause the first one I got was on a Saturday and I really wanted to lie down after 🤣 now I just go back to work and stare at the screen anyway

Reactions: 1
I stick to it so can't recommend otherwise. Just had a quick Google and everywhere it says to not lie down for the 4h. Maybe you can kind of prop yourself up and close your eyes sitting up for a bit 😔 sorry not much advice beyond that!

I always make a lunch time appointment during work week for that reason cause the first one I got was on a Saturday and I really wanted to lie down after 🤣 now I just go back to work and stare at the screen anyway
Thanks! Yeah I had a google too, something about migrating to other parts of your face before it settles. But then if you google it and the word myth, you get info saying that’s not possible and it’s only very small amounts. Aaah who knows. I’m up to 3 hours so 1 more hour to survive, but lessen definitely learnt! Lunchtime sounds good. The first time I got it I had a 4 hour road trip after so I didn’t even have to think about it.

I follow the instructions as I am too worried about migration, that's how people can end up with droopy areas.
I never book evening appointments for this reason. You could sit in bed with pillows behind your back.