Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s got all this money to spend on herself since there’s no maintenance then I wanna know what maintenance they where paying. The way she’s spending we’re talking a good few grand 🙈 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her makeup looks good. But why is she dressed like a office worker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s a wig, but she looks so much better with her hair dark. The blonde ages her so much.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else pick up on her flirting vibes with that man that's not Scottish Scott

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else pick up on her flirting vibes with that man that's not Scottish Scott
Who is she flirting with? She is a very flirty person l think - she always used to post photos of her work colleagues and they were always the male ones! 🙄 x

Reactions: 3
Is he the host’s husband? Looked like they were at that content 2 creation home she gushed over before. What made the last video super awkward was they were flirting and she was saying no more shots and he poured one and the woman in the background was watching so disapproving 🤨

ETA - maybe it was a swingers party? I’m not even joking. Scotty would love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s very quiet, must have a terrible hangover after downing all the shots

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think Scotty not Scottish is having an affair…. He’s more miserable than normal on photos which is usually a sign, it’s encase the “girlfriend” is watching. He doesn’t hold her like he use too either. I would say I’m sorry to say but you know karma and all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think Scotty not Scottish is having an affair…. He’s more miserable than normal on photos which is usually a sign, it’s encase the “girlfriend” is watching. He doesn’t hold her like he use too either. I would say I’m sorry to say but you know karma and all 🤷🏼‍♀️
It would not surprise me and I have little sympathy for her, you always lose a man how you got him..

Reactions: 8

New thread here guys.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.