Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she speak to Quinn, her toddler like he's a teenager? 'erm use your fork please.. no use your fork' how about let the poor kid out of his highchair!!!!
My toddler has just been scooping Spaghetti hoops onto each finger whilst the spoon was perfectly clean 🤣 let them be kids

Reactions: 11
Why does she speak to Quinn, her toddler like he's a teenager? 'erm use your fork please.. no use your fork' how about let the poor kid out of his highchair!!!!
My toddler has just been scooping Spaghetti hoops onto each finger whilst the spoon was perfectly clean 🤣 let them be kids
It's because he's so tall she often forgets he's a toddler duh 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Boss mummy wants us all to know she's a really really nice person whilst her lying, boozing & bad parenting just worsens

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mine sucks them off the floor if he drops them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.