Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boss Mummy - posh totty, Films her lunchtime trotty, drunk every day, the ipad is here to stay!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Boss Mummy - she thinks she’s fab but it’s all sad, drinking her days away while Sienna’s glued to her iPad
(Okay my first attempt at a title and maybe swap Sienna out for “her daughter” if it’s not right to include her name?!)

Reactions: 4
Boss Mummy...’Every day she films herself walking. If she gave her child attention instead of coke and an iPad, she may then be talkin’🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Boss Mummy - posh totty, Films her lunchtime trotty, drunk every day, the ipad is here to stay!
Honestly you have no idea how glad I am to find this thread and other people find her as annoying as me. I'll never unfollow because I actually enjoy it and I'm amazed how someone can be so full of their own self importance. Apologies for the long post but I need to vent!

I started following her when she was a slimming world account and to be fair, she did post some lovely looking recipes and food pics but her followers just became obsessed with her and goodness knows why! All that CID Make up she would flog looked exactly like cheap Make up from the chemist. I remember there was a massive build up to her hen party and she filmed every single bit of her surprise hen weekend instead of enjoying moments with her nearest and dearest. I was shocked to find she was in her twenties back then as she looked so much older. I do actually think she is quite pretty and has a good figure so don't know why she stresses so much about bring fat. She always looks good. What really gets me is the way she brags so much. Did you know she has a degree in marketing? She acts like she's the only person to have gone to Uni. I stumbled across her own you tube channel back in the day and it was awful! She would stare at her reflection in the camera and look at herself while reviewing her slim fast diet plan. It was unreal! She also had a blog and the amount of spelling mistakes was laughable for someone so "posh" and educated with a marketing degree. Her latest post about buying a DVD didn't really have to discuss the ins and outs of marketing but she does it to make herself appear clever. I don't get it, she must have real attention seeking issues or something?

The one thing which really shocked me was her miscarriage posts. Don't get me wrong, it's great we talk about it as it helps us grieve but she actually posted pictures of herself with her head in her hands on the day of it and days after of all the pain killers she needed to take with cryptic posts of what was wrong. It was awful the way she used it for attention when people didn't know it had happened, rather than a way of sharing to help the grieving process. I just found it a bit shocking and same when she had the car crash and lied about being blue lighted to hospital when in reality she has gone home to get changed out of her work clothes!

It's all the lies and bragging which gets me. She's calmed down a lot since the big cull but is still so full of herself and clearly needs the attention. Nevertheless I'll still follow because I'm always astounded how someone can be so full of their own importance.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone thinks it weird she doesn't have many other mummy friends? When does Sienna have play dates? Or when does she ever get invited to children's parties? Poor thing just watches her iPad while her parents get drunk. Don't think she's ever been swimming or anything.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone thinks it weird she doesn't have many other mummy friends? When does Sienna have play dates? Or when does she ever get invited to children's parties? Poor thing just watches her iPad while her parents get drunk. Don't think she's ever been swimming or anything.
that’s because the vast majority of parents adapt their lifestyle round their child, whereas BM has adapted her child round her lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
She’s a massive attention seeker!
maybe her parents done the same to her, unfortunately for her she didn’t have a pad but I bet her and her brother were dragged around drinking parties and adult events.
It’s all learnt behaviour for sure.
seems to run through the family and they all think it’s normal!
this is why she craves attention. Because she didn’t get it as a child.
it’s such a shame on sienna! I’m not a perfect parent at all, I let my kids play on the iPad too but not constantly, every day! I don’t drag my kids to pubs or drink in the house and my children can actually talk!
I’m really surprised she even publicises the fact sienna drinks coke!! I thought she would be all “my child only likes water with her olives”
They’re ALL twats. The lot of them.
urgh imagine having to work with her 🤮

also what’s this YouTube account!?

and my title thread suggestion is...
bossmummy - the wannabe posh totty, chuggin on the old voddie, she doesn’t have a f**king foggy just flush yourself down the boggy!

Reactions: 10
She’s a massive attention seeker!
maybe her parents done the same to her, unfortunately for her she didn’t have a pad but I bet her and her brother were dragged around drinking parties and adult events.
It’s all learnt behaviour for sure.
seems to run through the family and they all think it’s normal!
this is why she craves attention. Because she didn’t get it as a child.
it’s such a shame on sienna! I’m not a perfect parent at all, I let my kids play on the iPad too but not constantly, every day! I don’t drag my kids to pubs or drink in the house and my children can actually talk!
I’m really surprised she even publicises the fact sienna drinks coke!! I thought she would be all “my child only likes water with her olives”
They’re ALL twats. The lot of them.
urgh imagine having to work with her 🤮

also what’s this YouTube account!?

bossmummy - the wannabe posh totty, chuggin on the old voddie, she doesn’t have a f**king foggy just flush yourself down the boggy!
The you tube I can't find anymore, it must have gone along with her blog, monkey sox but it was cringe central vlogging her latest slim fast diet updates. Was worse than the lives on insta she used to do, those hair and make-up tutorials.

I imagine working with her must be unbearable but quite entertaining at the same time.

Yeah you're right, she was probably brought up never going on nature walks, splashing in puddles, probably had all the latest clothes and watched her parents drink in pretentious places.

Reactions: 3

Added again as it added it to my last post 😫🤣

Reactions: 2
Boss mummy - she's always on the voddy, kids on the coke, her parenting is a massive bleeping joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
her youtube vids are still up! yet she locked down her insta....mad
I just watched that awful one she did with New CID, what a load of crap! She barely looks into the camera properly🤣 Just google boss mummy New CID and click videos anyone who wants a laugh!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.