Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed her for years, like most of you purely for the entertainment! her stories at the gym seriously make me utterly CRINGE. Also, hate all the bragging, she treats Insta like her diary. Why must she post EVERYTHING she does?

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="CupcakeCassie, post: 326259, member: Why must she post EVERYTHING she does?
[/QUOTE]
Because she’s an attention seeker

Thats her back at the gym again today 😂Have you EVER came across anyone who loves themself as much as this chick? Im dying!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I honestly can’t cope with the bloody gym videos!!!!! Also the fact that she doesn’t shower afterwards and goes straight back to work is 🤢🤮

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t cope with the bloody gym videos!!!!! Also the fact that she doesn’t shower afterwards and goes straight back to work is 🤢🤮
Yeah that's pretty gross. I've followed her for a long time and actually when she was pregnant she seemed ok but once she had her a whole other side was shown. She lies...alot. Weaned her at 14 weeks cos milk wasnt filling her apparently, the baby couldnt even sit upright and was in no way ready for solids :( But yet if anyone asks her she says she weaned at 17 weeks. Gave her a pillow and quilt at 10 months even though guidelines are not until a year but if anyone asks she now says she did it just before her first birthday. And then there is the whole other issue of her putting her 3 week old baby in her own room cos there was no room in her huge bedroom for anything bigger than a moses basket. Yeah ok then. She was also caught out with some shoes she tried to sell. Posted on her page she had bought them in a sale for £22(or something around that amount) few months later shes trying to flog them to her followers for double the price... untill someone pointed put to her the picture with the original price was still up! Both were removed pretty quickly lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah that's pretty gross. I've followed her for a long time and actually when she was pregnant she seemed ok but once she had her a whole other side was shown. She lies...alot. Weaned her at 14 weeks cos milk wasnt filling her apparently, the baby couldnt even sit upright and was in no way ready for solids :( But yet if anyone asks her she says she weaned at 17 weeks. Gave her a pillow and quilt at 10 months even though guidelines are not until a year but if anyone asks she now says she did it just before her first birthday. And then there is the whole other issue of her putting her 3 week old baby in her own room cos there was no room in her huge bedroom for anything bigger than a moses basket. Yeah ok then. She was also caught out with some shoes she tried to sell. Posted on her page she had bought them in a sale for £22(or something around that amount) few months later shes trying to flog them to her followers for double the price... untill someone pointed put to her the picture with the original price was still up! Both were removed pretty quickly lol.
i remembee the shoe situ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
eeeee yeah I remember that about the shoes! I think I did like her but then when Instagram stories were invented we got to see more day to day real her and my god she is cringe.
Loved that “squad” night out when new cid came to do their make up ;)

eeeee yeah I remember that about the shoes! I think I did like her but then when Instagram stories were invented we got to see more day to day real her and my god she is cringe.
Loved that “squad” night out when new cid came to do their make up ;)
Yeah the "squad" that seems to have disappeared into thin air 😂

Reactions: 4
Bit gutted she culled so many people as there’s hardly anybody on these threads to gossip about her :p

I survived the cull! Not sure why as I don't interact with her posts at all.

I feel like before the cull we got to see more of the real Georgie - yes she was a complete car crash and a tit mum but she didn't try to hide it.

Since she downsized her followers she's completely changed her posting style, it's all centred around her 'precious rainbow baby' and we get daily stories and posts with Sienna first thing in the morning, what Sienna's wearing that day, what Sienna's eating, etc' and it's always topped off with a photo of Sienna with 'gosh Dink I love you so much'

I mean there's still the annoying feet/walking stories, gym workouts, copious wine, etc but I feel like she's really trying to portray a different image than before.

I also feel like she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body and the affection she displays now towards Sienna is all staged sadly!

Is Sienna catching up with her speech now? Still sitting in front of the TV/iPad constantly?

Is Sienna catching up with her speech now? Still sitting in front of the TV/iPad constantly?
She's still eating in front on the iPad and her speech hasn't come on from what I've seen....

Boss Mummy will get her to say random words into the camera or count but there's certainly no free flowing conversation from Siennna.

Reactions: 1
Probably not helped that shes always got the blanket stuffed in her mouth.
More lies today. Dress shes wearing she claimed a couple of years back was her grans old dress, now apparently her sil got it at a car boot. Think she needs to start writing down the stories she's told so she can stick to the same one 😂

• Haha
Yes, and she's boring af now.
I can't quite figure Lucy out. I feel like she's a 45 year old in a 30 something year olds body. But also she seems incredibly naive about some things. I think she's a nice girl, but she was bullied at school, so I think now she tries too hard to be liked and people please

Probably not helped that shes always got the blanket stuffed in her mouth.
More lies today. Dress shes wearing she claimed a couple of years back was her grans old dress, now apparently her sil got it at a car boot. Think she needs to start writing down the stories she's told so she can stick to the same one 😂
I knew I’d seen it before! She did say it was her grans!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.