Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was my fave love to hate account. Again introduced me to gomi. My fave was when she 'blacked up' as scary spice. :oops:

Reactions: 5
She is completely oblivious to how behind Sienna is with her speech. I wonder if the nursery staff don't want to say anything to her as they are intimidated. My little girl is 3.5, she has been speaking fluent conversations for well over a year. Sienna can barely string 2 words together!

Reactions: 3
Oh yay I follow her still as she neglected to delete me. She's absolutely intolerable. Top hatefollow.

Reactions: 2
She is completely oblivious to how behind Sienna is with her speech. I wonder if the nursery staff don't want to say anything to her as they are intimidated. My little girl is 3.5, she has been speaking fluent conversations for well over a year. Sienna can barely string 2 words together!
I have a child with a speech delay, and its been observed and asessed from day 1 of him starting nursery at age 3. Staff wont care about being intimidated, referrals would eventually be made.

Reactions: 1
Honest to fecking godddddd!!!
I CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE VIDEOS OF HER WORKING OUT!!!!!!!!!
As if anyone has genuinely asked to see this tit. Every. Single. Day...

Reactions: 4
I’m still on there, tbh she is so boring. Why she thinks anyone cares about her workout I have no idea. She never seems to spend any time with colleagues, clearly no one want to eat lunch with her! She doesn’t even shower after :sick:

Reactions: 4
I’m still on there, tbh she is so boring. Why she thinks anyone cares about her workout I have no idea. She never seems to spend any time with colleagues, clearly no one want to eat lunch with her! She doesn’t even shower after :sick:
It’s because she’s got a huge ego and honestly thinks she’s something special. Once people get to know her they realise she’s not a nice person......the gym was her last option

I knew her personally years ago and live quite near to the disaster that she is. The whole world revolves around her. She is the type of person that if someone has an issue and shared it with her, she then has this knack of turning it around to be all about her.
She has zero social skills and cares not a jot about anyone else but herself.
If she honestly knew what some of the people she classes as friends have said about her behind her back she would be shocked to the core!
She uses anyone for her gain and doesn’t give two shits about them. She would gladly walk all over you to get what she wants.
She is the worst mother I have ever come across and the only reason she had her so called rainbow baby, was as an accessory to gain attention.
That woman is the most vile person I have ever had the displeasure of being involved with.
I could say so much more but it would reveal who I am.

One word to describe her VILE

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wonder what happened with her and that Vicky. She’s had her account hacked and it’s been deleted so set a new one up and chez shared it on her stories to follow her so wonder what boss mummy thinks about that..

Wonder what happened with her and that Vicky. She’s had her account hacked and it’s been deleted so set a new one up and chez shared it on her stories to follow her so wonder what boss mummy thinks about that..
What’s her new one?

I was culled in the mass blocking too, and I actually miss following her. Probably for all of the wrong reasons, but I miss her none the less. I liked her a lot more before she became 'Boss Mummy'

I actually quite liked her too....but she changed massively. I just couldn’t deal with the videos in the gym, or the videos of her feet walking to the shops on her lunch break. I did enjoy seeing her food though! Also the way she made it seem like she had to go back to work after Sienna was born or they’d really struggle....I very much doubt they would have! The payday treats were every week! If they were having to rein it in when she was on maternity leave....why was she always buying tit!

I knew her personally years ago and live quite near to the disaster that she is. The whole world revolves around her. She is the type of person that if someone has an issue and shared it with her, she then has this knack of turning it around to be all about her.
She has zero social skills and cares not a jot about anyone else but herself.
If she honestly knew what some of the people she classes as friends have said about her behind her back she would be shocked to the core!
She uses anyone for her gain and doesn’t give two shits about them. She would gladly walk all over you to get what she wants.
She is the worst mother I have ever come across and the only reason she had her so called rainbow baby, was as an accessory to gain attention.
That woman is the most vile person I have ever had the displeasure of being involved with.
I could say so much more but it would reveal who I am.

One word to describe her VILE
I would love to know what actual people who know her think of her. I’ve always thought people must just tolerate her and her big “look how amazing I am” attitude. Also those on a night out with her and having every little thing documented!

Ooo what’s this? Did the have a argument? I got culled a few months ago.
I don’t think anybody knows, I think they knew each other pretty well & were always bugging each other up on insta then suddenly they stopped interacting 🤷🏻‍♀️ which tbf is the same as her and many! Like mylifeinnarnia (or whatever she was) & Minisworld etc etc

I can’t even find her at all on Instagram now when searching, so maybe I’ve been blocked for no reason whatsoever and not just deleted! Baffled really, as I only ever posted positive comments and exchanged a few DM’s with her. It’s strange how someone you don’t actually know can become such a big part of your life if you’re constantly watching their stories etc. Even after all this time I still sit and think sometimes, I wonder what she’s up to. Unless this isn’t normal and I’m super weird...

Reactions: 5
What happened with her and Hannah tracks?
There was a huge “squad” night out and Hannah took offense to not being invited or maybe it was more to it than that. Twas
possibly the last straw for Hannah! She’s such a genuine lovely girl.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.