Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was told it was because she was deleting everyone to keep her account for pic memories but no followers. Obvs bull tit

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking about this the other day! I’d never spoken a bad word about her and found myself deleted without warning. Part of me feels like I’m not allowed to be angry about it, as I have no rights to see her life, but I can’t help it, I invested myself and rooted for her for years, commented a lot, had a couple of DM interactions etc, and I was just discarded, it’s not like she has 7000 friends so clearly the idea it’s for only those who know her to see now doesn’t work, it was just a very selfish move on her part. Does anyone still follow her ginger shadow?

Reactions: 3
Haven’t seen anything of that Lucy for ages. I was one of the many accounts she unnecessarily blocked. She’s never on boss mummy’s page, maybe seen them meet up once a few months ago?

I was just thinking about this the other day! I’d never spoken a bad word about her and found myself deleted without warning. Part of me feels like I’m not allowed to be angry about it, as I have no rights to see her life, but I can’t help it, I invested myself and rooted for her for years, commented a lot, had a couple of DM interactions etc, and I was just discarded, it’s not like she has 7000 friends so clearly the idea it’s for only those who know her to see now doesn’t work, it was just a very selfish move on her part. Does anyone still follow her ginger shadow?
Iv followed her for years. Was for slimming world but now she doesn’t do that. Iv never made a comment on any of her pics but she hasn’t deleted me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I used to follow years ago, then was culled too. Requested from another account and still says ‘requested’ very bizzare

She said more recently in a q&a type thing she used an app to delete followers until she got down to 10k so had no real say in who got deleted 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm pretty sure her doing the big cull was something to do with a thread on gomiblog. People were slating her and she was fuming over it. I'd never heard of gomiblog until she started kicking off over it. She started deleting loads and then whenever someone would say on gomiblog oh she didn't manage to block me she would start deleting more followers.

I was also culled 😂 although she did get slightly irritating with all her workout & makeup videos! Yes, you’re working out....so do other people. Yes, you’re applying makeup...so do others. You did not invent these things, and there are people who do it better than you!

I only discovered her through gomi 😂
Someone else had mentioned the site so I looked and at the time she had the longest thread so I had to look at her page to believe it, I only managed to last a couple of weeks before the grand cull of 2018 😂😂

She got rid of me too. Don’t know how I sleep at night without the videos of her feet walking to primark on her lunch break 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lucy still has a page think it's the Sutton family now that her page is called
Lucy’s page is the_sutton_family on Instagram. Does she not have a page on here??????

Haven’t seen anything of that Lucy for ages. I was one of the many accounts she unnecessarily blocked. She’s never on boss mummy’s page, maybe seen them meet up once a few months ago?
Lucy is still on Instagram the_sutton_family

Yes - the longest GOMI thread ever! She started to cull when people who knew her in real life started to share info on there - ie how she was vile to people, she hooked up with her husband when he was still married, how she laughs at and speaks badly about all her best friends behind their backs.

Boss mummy and fopperholic blocked me for no reason at the same time, I really miss that silly little dance she used to do in front of the mirror 💃

Ive never seen bossmummys page but from reading GOMI, im surprised no one reported her to social services.

Boss mummy and fopperholic blocked me for no reason at the same time, I really miss that silly little dance she used to do in front of the mirror 💃
Or the constant jangling of her 34 bracelets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.