Boss mummy why not open for replies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Boss Mummy or someone else has created an account to highlight that she is a private account.
Apparently private accounts should not have threads?
It’s been locked by a moderator! If we can’t speak about Georgie here I’d be better off signing off of tattle! She’s the main reason that I come here these days! 😳

Reactions: 21
Ooooh she's been clever and got the thread shut down 🤣what should happen now is people should unfollow her she will be so gutted if her fan count goes down x

Reactions: 5
Instead of getting the thread closed down, maybe Georgie should ACTUALLY take on board some of the comments! Stop getting your daughter to do sexy poses at the age of 3 and get your priorities right...less boozing and avoiding the step kids.... cherish these years with a young family before they disappear...oh and take them dirty friggin bracelets off!🤮

Reactions: 11
Agreed, not really sure what’s been achieved by locking it. There is a lot of interest in her account and just because she’s gone private now means her account can’t be discussed?

Reactions: 7
Same with itsthefergusons - their thread got deleted and a recent one said 'they are a small account with few real followers' hmmm something strange there as every thread about them gets removed

Towers doesn’t even have an account any more and he has a thread. Same for MOD, and probably others I don’t know about. I don’t think those threads should be locked either btw, just saying it reeks of hypocrisy.
Cash Carraway also still has an open thread even though she hasn't had an account for over a year

Reactions: 2
Fuming she was my favourite car crash to discuss! Was also wondering why accounts like towers who no longer has insta can still be commented on 🧐 sucks!

Maybe we should all comment on all the private and closed down accounts that are being discussed see how many threads tattle has to close then 🤣👀🙄I thought this is what the site was for 🤔don't like it Georgie stop posting your shite and bad parenting to strangers 👋

Let’s just keep this one going...100% that is her and one of her snooping accounts

Reactions: 3
I have never known someone to get tonsilitus as much as her! I got it twice when I was in my first year of uni guaranteed it was because of the amount of alcohol I used to drink in the first term but now I'm in my 30s I can't think of anything worse than drinking every night.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.