Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first attempt at a new thread woohoo! Thanks to @TheWitchIsBack for the new thread title with 59 likes! (Edited slightly to fit)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She will no doubt be the one to give herself the praise! You know when you do those question and answer things, do you chose which ones to show? Cause why would you always show the praise?? And surely if people want to give praise then they'll just DM!

Reactions: 3
Her followers are slightly going down do you think People are disgusted about the I choose to be OK Post, or the state of her tat 😬and just leaving 🤣

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think she’s trying to get rid of the tattlers, her follower count stayed steady for a year and now all of a sudden it’s dropping everyday

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think she’s trying to get rid of the tattlers, her follower count stayed steady for a year and now all of a sudden it’s dropping everyday
How do you reckon she's trying to find out who the tattlers are? She'll be having a hard time surely

How do you reckon she's trying to find out who the tattlers are? She'll be having a hard time surely
if it was me I’d be watching for any cutting comments or sarcasm and culling them instantly, and depending on how badly I wanted them gone I’d also search the usernames from here in my followers list and get rid of any that matched. She culled 30 odd thousand people without giving them a second thought due to a gossip site, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s obsessing over this one too

Reactions: 7
Sooo since I posted that comment her followers are going up since I last looked🤣🤣🤣hi George 👋

• Haha
She will no doubt be the one to give herself the praise! You know when you do those question and answer things, do you chose which ones to show? Cause why would you always show the praise?? And surely if people want to give praise then they'll just DM!
You choose the ones you show.... and you can write the question out yourself to send to yourself to reply to 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what she does!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
When you put a story up I believe it shows the OP who has watched their story... if someone posts on here screenshotting it fairly quickly she’ll be able to see who has watched it at that point and cull them.

When you put a story up I believe it shows the OP who has watched their story... if someone posts on here screenshotting it fairly quickly she’ll be able to see who has watched it at that point and cull them.
She’d probably have to cull a lot of people though, I have just over 1k followers and I get maybe 150-200 views on a story in 24 hours, often I’ll get like 20 views in the first few mins if I post in the day rather than at night, I’d imagine that she must get a lot more people looking at her stories than me so she’d have to cull a lot of people in one go!

She’d probably have to cull a lot of people though, I have just over 1k followers and I get maybe 150-200 views on a story in 24 hours, often I’ll get like 20 views in the first few mins if I post in the day rather than at night, I’d imagine that she must get a lot more people looking at her stories than me so she’d have to cull a lot of people in one go!
Maybe she’s searching for a common denominator and whittling it down Coleen Rooney style!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god, she’s back at the gym today. Get ready for the ‘Walking to the gym’ story then the camel toe workouts 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Instagram has also now started randomly notifying people when their stories are screenshot- I got caught out a couple of weeks ago that way 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If this is the instagrammer I think it is she is private? And doesn’t accept requests

Reactions: 1
It doesn’t lol because I always check when I need to screenshot and get my mate to screenshot mine 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.