Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that the middle name is after the doctors that looked after Boris

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love the name Wilfred
I’d die to meet a little toddler called Wilf 😭 So bloody cute

Reactions: 12
I was so hoping he'd be called Tarquin!! I'm actually disappointed 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It could be" fake news" it looked photoshopped to me 😂
I think it was you that ”confirmed” he was premature 😂🤣 but I’ve seen it nowhere else.
glad he’s doing well!!
don't hate the name, but I was holding out for corona.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was a bit freaked out by the photo of the baby as he has a lot of hair and looks like Boris. I thought it was a photoshopped pic of her cuddling Boris instead of the baby! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it was you that ”confirmed” he was premature 😂🤣 but I’ve seen it nowhere else.
glad he’s doing well!!
Don't blame me it was The Daily Fail 😂 they said it was an unexpected delivery and he wasn't due till late summer 🤷‍♀️ sure who'd believe anything they print:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was a bit freaked out by the photo of the baby as he has a lot of hair and looks like Boris. I thought it was a photoshopped pic of her cuddling Boris instead of the baby! 🙈
I’m always a bit envious when I see babies with lots of hair. Both of mine were bald and didn’t get much hair before the age of two!

Reactions: 10
don’t wanna start a Meghan Markle conspiracy theory but that doesn’t look like a newborns head 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Nicholas part of his name is after the 2 Doctors who "saved Boris's life" I gather, I wonder if the same doctors would have this priviledge if their names were Wayne or Gary?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
she was discharged pretty quick ! wonder have they a nanny at No 10

Reactions: 3
989BD396-790F-4DBA-B578-7CB63FBA04AC.jpeg

i just can’t get behind the excitement 🤷‍♀️
obviously I’m glad the kid is doing well,
despite having the head of a 3 month old Boris. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Terrible to treat someone like that :cautious: but she had a lucky escape if you ask me! Tom Cat comes to mind🤔 god knows what he would have been bringing home:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He shagged a watress while Carrie was pregnant, well I suppose it serves her right as she probably thought she could " change" him, you better not get cancer luv.

she was discharged pretty quick ! wonder have they a nanny at No 10
But of course, the will be in the Caribbean in no time with Nanny looking after Baby Karloff

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.