Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant stop looking at the photo of the baby. I keep thinking it's Trump wrapped in a blanket 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He goes AWOL alot, admittedly he was seriously ill recently, but he went missing during the floods at the start of the year as well . I think he always wanted to be PM but has found out that its actually really hard work, then throw this pandemic into the mix which no one forsaw. Thought he could bluster his way through it but he can't because at times like this we need strong leadership. The press are starting to turn on him now because of it, he still has large swaithes of pro Brexit, very right wing jingoistic types on his side but if he doesn't deliver the Brexit they want then they will turn as well.

Its probably not what it cracked up to be lets put it like that.
Aww it takes a special kind of person to take on that roll ..Maggie Thatcher wasn't known as the "Iron Lady" for nothing ! it's not a job you can take lightly you need a strong leadership ethos for sure..

Reactions: 6
Wilfred Johnson.

Willy Johnson.

no matter how immature it shows me to be, it gave me a giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I honestly thought that was a fake pic!!
Just by the top of his head no DNA test required there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe his previous spouses would have sat back ! but she seems like a "fire cracker "don't think she'd be the type to let him "play the field"tbh..
His wives and lovers have all been intelligent successful women - including Carrie yet they all seem to leave their brains at home when faced with Boris. Its baffling! He must have some strong animal magnetism there! He got a quickie divorce from wife 1 because future wife 2 was pregnant, got a quickie divorce from wife 2 and, judging from the size of that baby it was because future wife 3 was pregnant. I sense a pattern. But hes 55 now and doesnt look in the best of health so poor Carrie will probably be left holding the tit pass the parcel now the music has stopped. She'll be quite young and stuck with an ageing lothario.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I was a bit freaked out by the photo of the baby as he has a lot of hair and looks like Boris. I thought it was a photoshopped pic of her cuddling Boris instead of the baby! 🙈
I think he looks like Boris as well!

Reactions: 3
His wives and lovers have all been intelligent successful women - including Carrie yet they all seem to leave their brains at home when faced with Boris. Its baffling! He must have some strong animal magnetism there! He got a quickie divorce from wife 1 because future wife 2 was pregnant, got a quickie divorce from wife 2 and, judging from the size of that baby it was because future wife 3 was pregnant. I sense a pattern. But hes 55 now and doesnt look in the best of health so poor Carrie will probably be left holding the tit pass the parcel now the music has stopped. She'll be quite young and stuck with an ageing lothario.
Then it will be HIS turn to be dumped - KARMA!

Reactions: 1
I didn't know she was having an affair with him while he was still married ..Oh you can be sure she'll get her comeuppance 😂 those type's always do ! The excitement of the secret shags will be well and truly wore off now😄

That's called a taste of her own medicine (y)she's supposed to have given him a black eye if I remember correctly..
She's the product of an affair herself. Her father never left his wife for her mother though.

He's had a lot of affairs. My motto 'if they do it with you, they'll do it to you'.

Reactions: 16
Carrie was brought up by her mother who was a lawyer, her father was married to someone else and had three other children, and her father was also the product of an affair. I think she has daddy issues.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
As they say "she made her bed she may lay in it " 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.