Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scottish Officer Junior Minister Douglas Ross has resigned, saying that he can't support Cummings and Goings after his constituents have kept by the rules and missed out on family illness, deathbed and funerals. He was one of BJ's supporters too. Sky News says a lot of backbenchers, including at least two members of the 1922 Executive Committee are still saying Cummings must go.

Reactions: 5
No it wont be Gove it will be Rishi.
I would be very surprised at that, Rishi has only even been an MP since the 2015 election.

I know that most of the Labour party leadership has only been in parliament since the same election (or later!) but that shows in how inept at even being the official opposition they are. I don't think the Tory grandees would allow a 2015 boy to be PM already.

Reactions: 1
OMG I wouldn't wish that on him
Soooo - Whitty and Vallance were supposed to be at the propaganda conference yesterday, flanking the prime minister. Sky News reported it. And before Cummings disaster they were both seen walking out of the front door of No 10 and two nobodies did the propaganda half hour. I'm guessing neither Whitty or Vallance were happy about the Cummings situation and made it known.

Boris won't be PM much longer anyway.

Of course, he'll only be replaced by another bleep - Gove.
I don't think it's a secret that he's Murdoch's choice. Hence the Boris hit piece a few weeks ago in The Times. And we all know that whoever Murdoch backs becomes prime minister........

Apparently this is what the papers and media have wanted all a long.

This country is totally fucked. I honestly don’t think the United Kingdom will exist in 20 years, maybe sooner than that. Scotland will go, NI will either join the ROI or become independent themselves and there are rumblings about independence in Wales as well, something I never thought I’d see!
The Tories have totally destroyed the Union (the irony!!). It's inevitable they will all break away and who can blame them?

Reactions: 8
If only Boris was a Tattler, he could have read our opinions on the DC scandal and sacked him instantly, avoiding all this scrutiny and ongoing backlash. 😉😉😊

• Haha
Soooo - Whitty and Vallance were supposed to be at the propaganda conference yesterday, flanking the prime minister. Sky News reported it. And before Cummings disaster they were both seen walking out of the front door of No 10 and two nobodies did the propaganda half hour. I'm guessing neither Whitty or Vallance were happy about the Cummings situation and made it known.

I don't think it's a secret that he's Murdoch's choice. Hence the Boris hit piece a few weeks ago in The Times. And we all know that whoever Murdoch backs becomes prime minister........

The Tories have totally destroyed the Union (the irony!!). It's inevitable they will all break away and who can blame them?
You reap what you sow..

Reactions: 2
Professor Ban Tam needs to take a bow for his comments yesterday. 👏

Seems crazy that he is some kind of hero just for talking actual common sense.

Reactions: 10
Not Boris Johnson goss, but his sister Rachel. Unlike all other radio presenters who do their shows remotely from home, she insists she has to travel from her family home in Somerset to do her radio show in the studio in London. She then stays overnight in her London house, and gets a couple of games of tennis in at her club.

Seen leaving her house dressed in tennis gear was John Witherow, editor of the Times. They are family friends so I’m sure no-one is implying any shenanigans, but surely a person from one household should not be in someone else’s house during lockdown?

One rule for them, and another for us proles.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I haven’t been on this post for a while. I posted a slight element of sympathy whilst he was ill.
I take that back - utter scum bag.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the 1pm news and saw Keir tearing Boris apart re testing, Boris seemed to lose it with him, seemed to be wobbling badly opposite Keir's cool, calm exterior. Be great if he lost it completely and tried to punch him, but I bet morons would still vote for him. Dominic Cummings comes over as so weird like the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 17
PMQs, forensic Starmer, blah blah blah. None of it matters. The Tories have a 80 seat majority and four more years in charge. Enough time to completely wreck the country for 99.9% of people within it.

He could be unveiled as a nonce and it would barely affect the support he receives from millions. He is the Teflon Dong.

PMQs, forensic Starmer, blah blah blah. None of it matters. The Tories have a 80 seat majority and four more years in charge. Enough time to completely wreck the country for 99.9% of people within it.

He could be unveiled as a ponce and it would barely affect the support he receives from millions. He is the Teflon Dong.
Teflon dong is the best description I've heard of him yet. When he said he was 'proud' of how he's handled the pandemic I wanted to weep. For the 50,000 dead. I grew up in a town of 56,000 people and it's just unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

He could be unveiled as a ponce and it would barely affect the support he receives from millions. He is the Teflon Dong.
Unforuntately you are right.

Trump has already been exposed a pedalo and his fanboys dont care and have even dimissed it as fake news. Thick as mince they all are.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been on this post for a while. I posted a slight element of sympathy whilst he was ill.
I take that back - utter scum bag.
I didn't have sympathy, but I didn't wish for him to die. Now I'm not too sure about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Teflon dong is the best description I've heard of him yet. When he said he was 'proud' of how he's handled the pandemic I wanted to weep. For the 50,000 dead. I grew up in a town of 56,000 people and it's just unbelievable.

I was thinking similar. There's roughly 80k people in my town and 40k in the one next to it that's sort of joined (a lot work in one and live in the other, one side of a road is one town, the other is the next etc.)

That's more than all of one town or 2 thirds of the other.

Absolutely terrifying.

And yet he's proud. 😥😶

Probably proud it wasnt more given the slapdash way he and the government have behaved about it all.

I had high hopes for him after he had corona and had experienced some modicum of what the NHS have to deal with (even if it was the "best" treatment as he was the pm). If anything he's worse than ever.

Reactions: 7
Please watch last night’s Dispatches on Chanel 4. It’s a gobsmacking indictment of this government’s recent behaviour.

Reactions: 6
What’s pissing me off is how many of his supporters are accusing the media of making stuff up. Apparently all the media are ‘lefties’ yes, even the Daily Mail, for daring to hold to the government to account. Funnily enough these are also the people who were tweeting #alllivesmatter in response to the Black Lives Matter. Make of that what you will..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.