Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know she was having an affair with him while he was still married ..Oh you can be sure she'll get her comeuppance 😂 those type's always do ! The excitement of the secret shags will be well and truly wore off now😄

He shagged a watress while Carrie was pregnant, well I suppose it serves her right as she probably thought she could " change" him, you better not get cancer luv.

But of course, the will be in the Caribbean in no time with Nanny looking after Baby Karloff
That's called a taste of her own medicine (y)she's supposed to have given him a black eye if I remember correctly..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn’t realise Boris was dipping his wick in so places. Aside from him having tit hair and probably a few STD’s , always nice to see new mum and baby pick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still can't get my head around why so many women seem to want to shag Boris? Carrie is young and pretty and could have had anyone else, why him? It really baffles me and with his track record as well.

Reactions: 44
Looks to be a nice baby and I wish her well. I think she would be best off using this time to plan a future away from Boris in the long term. He will have her over as he is an utter bastard with women. God knows what they see in him. Money and status are not everything.

I still can't get my head around why so many women seem to want to shag Boris? Carrie is young and pretty and could have had anyone else, why him? It really baffles me and with his track record as well.
Its his status and because she could. Its the same with Princes William and Harry, status, no woman would look at them if they were poor.

Reactions: 17
I also think a lot of bad behaviour is overlooked by the public with regards to Boris. He seems to get away with stuff that any other politician of any party would be ripped a part for (and rightly so).

But when your own mother declares that you are a waste of oxygen and will probably never amount to anything its hardly surprising he's like he is.

Reactions: 20
Well she couldn't have had any morals either if she was shagging a married man ...but I guess she'll find out the hard way what he's really like..

Reactions: 22
I don’t think Boris had an affair whilst he was married....

he had multiple. 😐
no self respecting woman would touch him, let alone have a kid with him.

Reactions: 35
I Haven’t given it much thought 😊 but I can’t even begin to imagine he’s good in bed. I guess it takes all sorts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well she couldn't have any morals either if she's shagging a married man ...but I guess she'll find out the hard way what he's really like..
When they had that big row that the police were called to it was rumoured she'd found out he'd been cheating on her and gone beserk. This was just before the election I think? She would have been early stages of pregnancy then.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Everyone seems to have forgotten the blazing row in which the police were called! I can imagine his antics were the cause?

Maybe his near death experience will make him a better person....
That speech he gave after coming out of hospital when he thanked the nurses and doctors who cared for him was probably the only time Ive ever seen him be sincere. I hope it changes him, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 16
Reading the articles about his love life,
Jesus he really shared it around didn’t he. not so conservative with the traditional values is he 😬

• Sick
When they had that big row that the police were called to it was rumoured she'd found out he'd been cheating on her and gone beserk. This was just before the election I think? She would have been early stages of pregnancy then.
I think that was when he was supposed to have got a black eye, and went AWOL from Westminster for a few days .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe his near death experience will make him a better person....

I doubt it very much. Carrie though knows that she will be richly provided for, for the rest of her life and will never need to even think about working again if she doesnt fancy it. Thats worth a lot to some people.

Reactions: 5
I think that was when he was supposed to have got a black eye, and went AWOL from Westminster for a few day .
He goes AWOL alot, admittedly he was seriously ill recently, but he went missing during the floods at the start of the year as well . I think he always wanted to be PM but has found out that its actually really hard work, then throw this pandemic into the mix which no one forsaw. Thought he could bluster his way through it but he can't because at times like this we need strong leadership. The press are starting to turn on him now because of it, he still has large swaithes of pro Brexit, very right wing jingoistic types on his side but if he doesn't deliver the Brexit they want then they will turn as well.

Its probably not what it cracked up to be lets put it like that.

Reactions: 14
Maybe his previous spouses would have sat back ! but she seems like a "fire cracker "don't think she'd be the type to let him "play the field"tbh..

Reactions: 1
Maybe his previous spouses would have sat back ! but she seems like a "fire cracker "don't think she'd be the type to let him "play the field"tbh..
Only time will tell. There will probably be a kiss and tell in the next few months from one of the nurses that treated him in hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.