Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But once he dies? Any wealth will be split quite a bit. He already has 4 children from the second marriage to Marina, plus Wilfred and now the baby on the way. Of course, I doubt the child of the art advisor who he had an affair with will get a mention in the will.
He had to tap the price of a pint off his mistress what's makes you think he's wealthy 😂

Reactions: 1
I dont understand what Carrie is playing at as she’s clearly an intelligent woman and must know he’s never going to change for any woman?
She was clever enough to get jobs on her own before she married him and from the sounds of it she is still working in her actual job and meddling in Number 10 so you can count out the reasons being she either needed the career boost or she didn’t want to work anymore.

I have a couple of uni friends who knew her and they all seem to think she just loves the attention or she knows she will never go higher than her current jobs so she’s enjoying being a de facto PM via micromanaging Boris.

Reactions: 12
I dont understand what Carrie is playing at as she’s clearly an intelligent woman and must know he’s never going to change for any woman?
He can’t really deny these kids can he…maybe she’s playing 5d chess after all

He can’t really deny these kids can he…maybe she’s playing 5d chess after all
I can’t see how. She must know exactly what he’s like, bearing in mind his track record and the fact that she was one of the women he was shagging behind his wife’s back.
She might have managed to put a padlock on his underpants for now, but if I was her I’d have no confidence whatsoever that he will control his wandering eye and even more wandering dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But once he dies? Any wealth will be split quite a bit. He already has 4 children from the second marriage to Marina, plus Wilfred and now the baby on the way. Of course, I doubt the child of the art advisor who he had an affair with will get a mention in the will.
Hes always complaining that he's skint and that being PM doesn't pay enough¹, so he's claiming at least that he's not wealthy 😂

¹if £150k a year isn't enough then you maybe re-evaluate your lifestyle...

Reactions: 9
Hes always complaining that he's skint and that being PM doesn't pay enough¹, so he's claiming at least that he's not wealthy 😂

¹if £150k a year isn't enough then you maybe re-evaluate your lifestyle...
golly yes the way he complained about his wage! What an arse.

Reactions: 8
Well one way for him to save money would be to invest in some condoms. Kids are expensive!

The comment about having sex with him being like having a sack of custard on top of you reminded me of the great description given by an angry ex mistress of the revolting and obese Tory MP Sir Nicholas Soames.

She said having sex with Soames was like having a large wardrobe fall on top of you with the key sticking out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well one way for him to save money would be to invest in some condoms. Kids are expensive!

The comment about having sex with him being like having a sack of custard on top of you reminded me of the great description given by an angry ex mistress of the revolting and obese Tory MP Sir Nicholas Soames.

She said having sex with Soames was like having a large wardrobe fall on top of you with the key sticking out.
You do have to wonder about these women though - they describe the men as wardrobes or bin bags of custard, and yet not only do they still let them shag them, they admit it. In public.

Reactions: 12
You do have to wonder about these women though - they describe the men as wardrobes or bin bags of custard, and yet not only do they still let them shag them, they admit it. In public.
I know! That’s what I always think - how on earth could they have sex with these guys in the first place. I mean, yuck. 🤢

Reactions: 11
I don't think he knows how many children he's got . He's very fertile but that's his only plus point.Even the way he talks makes me nauseous.

Reactions: 6
They say power is an aphrodisiac... wouldnt work on me, these shaggers must have immense charm as well as money - not even one 4 x the size of Orlando Bloom's would tempt me!

Reactions: 6
Someone I know had an attempt at a SATC type blog when blogs were first a thing. She did a “hilarious” entry about some guy she was having a first date with. They really didn’t hit it off, she found him very unattractive and he was so sure they’d end the night sleeping together, he’d brought his favourite lube with him.

I read on looking forward to the bit where she told him to duck off.

Nope, she shagged him anyway, using his lube to wank him off first. Once in he lasted a few seconds, thanked her then left.

I couldn’t believe that (1) she’d gone through with it and (2) blogged about it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t see how. She must know exactly what he’s like, bearing in mind his track record and the fact that she was one of the women he was shagging behind his wife’s back.
She might have managed to put a padlock on his underpants for now, but if I was her I’d have no confidence whatsoever that he will control his wandering eye and even more wandering dick.
He was probably thanking God that the camera caught Handcock not him...

That is my fave quote of the day - I thank you!

• Haha
I doubt even she thinks he is going to keep it in his pants. She is probably getting the kids in quick. He doesn't strike me as a bloke who likes divorce, it just happens to him because he is caught with his pants down too many times. or he gets his mistress pregnant and the wife has enough. If she doesn't ask for a divorce, she could probably last until the next election, and get the child support he doesn't have to pay now his other kids are adults. Who cares about afer he does? He's probably skint the amount of child support he has had to pay over the years!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.