Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think to myself Godspeed Carrie 😕
But then again she treats wallpaper like an aphrodisiac.
When the flat gets a new resident, will they also get a grant to re-decorate … Will Carrie be sobbing into her sample book or did they hang it with Blu-Tak so it can come with them when they go?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always think to myself Godspeed Carrie 😕
But then again she treats wallpaper like an aphrodisiac.
She’s every bit as much of a bleep as her current husband. Imagine letting that fat ugly twit duck you in his house while his wife was undergoing cancer treatment, and still having the brass balls to think she’s something special.
I hope she ends up in a council flat on Universal Credit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He must be amazing in the sack is all I can think 🤣

I reckon that fatty Boris must have a lot in common with Churchill descendant Nicholas Soames, whose ex-wife said of his technique that 'being made love to by Nicholas Soames was like having a very large wardrobe with a very small key falling on top of you'.

Sorry, I need to be excused for a moment (rushes to the loo) Bleurrrgh!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon that fatty Boris must have a lot in common with Churchill descendant Nicholas Soames, whose ex-wife said of his technique that 'being made love to by Nicholas Soames was like having a very large wardrobe with a very small key falling on top of you'.

Sorry, I need to be excused for a moment (rushes to the loo) Bleurrrgh!
Yeah I don't think he'd make much of an effort he'd leave that to whoever was joining him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does his technique consist of waving his belly at her? What a day to have eyes... 🤮
Are you sure it’s his belly he’s waving at her? I think that might actually be his mating dance. No wonder the poor woman is trying to fend him off with a light saber.

MOD EDIT: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.