Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of people secretly hanker for the ‘good old days of the Empire’. Not realising the damage that colonialism did. For example most of the trouble in the Middle East can be traced back the us Brits interfering. It wasn’t just us, France, Belgium, Spain etc all had colonies as well, but ours stretched further and seems to have left a bigger mess in places. Im convinced this is what Brexit was about. A certain kind of person who doesn’t realise the world has changed and we don’t call the shots anymore, and who object to ‘being told what to do by foreigners’. They are the kind of people who go on holiday to Spain and eat fry ups and roast dinners in British pubs, never trying the local cuisine. We all know the type.
Yes and they hate it when the Spanish speak Spanish in Spain and can't understand why the "Frogs" speak French.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes and they hate it when the Spanish speak Spanish in Spain and can't understand why the "Frogs" speak French.
I know someone who went to Magaluf on holidays and complained in writing to Thomas Cook that it was “too Spanish”. Not a friend, I had the misfortune to sit next to her at work until I asked to be moved.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know someone who went to Magaluf on holidays and complained in writing to Thomas Cook that it was “too Spanish”. Not a friend, I had the misfortune to sit next to her at work until I asked to be moved.
OMG beggars belief 🙄

Reactions: 6
Magaluf is basically Blackpool transported to a hot climate! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Magaluf is basically Blackpool transported to a hot climate! 😂
Shagaluf...

Years ago your elected representitive actually represented your area in Parliament. I was living in the area where Sam Giymah, Conservative, was elected. Then the hideous little turncoat changed party and carried on representing us although Conservatives had been elected. The chopping and changing just leaves a nasty taste in the mouth and discourages a lot of people from bothering to vote imo whatever party you support. Your MP should have the interest of your area at the forefront not ridiculous dreams of Cabinet positions because of endless reshuffles. I have no confidence in the present Government. Every time you open a paper another sleazebag is outed simply working for life out of Parliament and how they can abuse the lobbying system. It all stinks and the buck stops with Boris and his horrible fiancee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Look like there a new storm blowing for old Bojo.
He could literally murder someone with his bare hands live on television and his lunatic supporters would applaud him because BREXIT!!!! We've taken back control innit?

• Angry
New allegations saying Boris might have protected the Chatty Rat to not upset Carrie.
Dominic Cummings dropping bombs on a Friday evening. #ClassicDom

This was inevitable. When you surround yourself with these kinds of people don't be surprised when they eventually turn on you. Just because Boris made himself and his cabinet look stupid and spineless when Cummings went off for a sight test to Barnard Castle, don't expect the same from him. 🐀🐀🐀

Cummings couldn't resist getting Carrie mentioned in his blog. Carrie may have won one battle but she won't win the war. Cummings knows everything and where every body is buried.

Dominic Cummings dropping bombs on a Friday evening. #ClassicDom

This was inevitable. When you surround yourself with these kinds of people don't be surprised when they eventually turn on you. Just because Boris made himself and his cabinet look stupid and spineless when Cummings went off for a sight test to Barnard Castle, don't expect the same from him. 🐀🐀🐀

Cummings couldn't resist getting Carrie mentioned in his blog. Carrie may have won one battle but she won't win the war. Cummings knows everything and where every body is buried.
Not gonna lie - watching these lamentable arseholes turn on each other is sooooo satisfying! Bring it on - we know there are bodies scattered all over the place.

Reactions: 9
He could literally murder someone with his bare hands live on television and his lunatic supporters would applaud him because BREXIT!!!! We've taken back control innit?
That same thing I have heard exactly what would be the case with Trump and his supporters.

Reactions: 2
That same thing I have heard exactly what would be the case with Trump and his supporters.
Yeah, it's a cult for sure. I can only imagine how they'd feel if it was Jeremy Corbyn doing the things BJ is getting away with .

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie - watching these lamentable arseholes turn on each other is sooooo satisfying! Bring it on - we know there are bodies scattered all over the place.
I have been waiting for this.

Boris is often thought of as Trump lite and like the Orange One, he surrounded himself with dodgy and immoral people. This is the upshot when all the rats start eating themselves.

The thing is though, does the average voter care about all these going on or is this just exciting stuff for Westminister types and those that take a slightly keener interest in politics? Does the average voter actually care who paid for Boris' flat to be refurbished?

Reactions: 7
Anyway. Any gossip about the rest of the cabinet or anyone in politics. We really don’t get sex scandals anymore.

Reactions: 1
I have been waiting for this.

Boris is often thought of as Trump lite and like the Orange One, he surrounded himself with dodgy and immoral people. This is the upshot when all the rats start eating themselves.

The thing is though, does the average voter care about all these going on or is this just exciting stuff for Westminister types and those that take a slightly keener interest in politics? Does the average voter actually care who paid for Boris' flat to be refurbished?
I think this is an interesting one. I'm inclined to say no as most people don't really know much about politics or don't care. However, when the media decide they are going to make a big deal of something, people do start taking notice. An obvious one is the MP's expense scandal. That system had been in place since the beginning of time and everyone 'in the know' knew they had a blank cheque for expenses and the majority of them abused it. For some reason, The Telegraph decided they were going to go in hard on them for it and it became a national scandal.

I have been wondering for some time if Murdoch is biding his time with BJ. The Times have been absolutely scathing with the mishandling of Covid but nothing has stuck as yet. But I have my suspicions............ the down side being of course, Gove is Murdoch's man. So out of the frying pan........

Anyway. Any gossip about the rest of the cabinet or anyone in politics. We really don’t get sex scandals anymore.
And obviously with someone like BJ, they still exist! I'm wondering if it's down to NDAs. But the whole Arcuri thing (and the public money he gave her!) didn't even raise an eyebrow.

Reactions: 2
Apparently the reason you don’t get those kind of sex scandals anymore is because there are stricter privacy laws now so it’s harder for papers to break those kinds of stories, but it still goes on I’m sure. There is a list out there of all the Tory MP’s who’ve cheated on their wives and husbands out there, it’s been shared on here before but includes pretty much all of the cabinet with the exception of Rishi Sunek and Pritti Patel.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.